Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Raider View Post
    The play to Renfrow near the goal line was probably my favorite Carr play of the entire game. Dude didnt even look to his right but just felt it. Stepped up and hit Renfrow. Not the best of throws but Renfrow HOOVERED it in!
    That was a great catch by Renfrow. Refreshing after seeing Raider receivers drop perfect passes over the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Raider View Post
    The play to Renfrow near the goal line was probably my favorite Carr play of the entire game. Dude didnt even look to his right but just felt it. Stepped up and hit Renfrow. Not the best of throws but Renfrow HOOVERED it in!
    renfro's got some great hands

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    That was a great catch by Renfrow. Refreshing after seeing Raider receivers drop perfect passes over the past few years
    yeah,our recievers looked great and no butterfingers sydrom is refreshing to see also

Feels good on a Tuesday morning. Real F*%CKING good

-Our offensive line DOMINATED a top tier pass rusher and a really good young edge rusher. To not hear Von Miller and Chubb's name all night long was refreshing to say the least. Our LT Kolton Miller definitely improved over his dreadful rookie season. If he can keep holding his own, our O-Line will give Carr and the RBs all the confidence in the world.

-Hoping Conley doesn't miss too much time. But I imagine he's gonna be in a neck brace for a while. Mullen needs to work of yesterday's mistakes and step up.

-A defense that I expected to be average AT BEST stepped up to the plate and made the opposing WRs and RBs think twice about who they wanted to pick on. Time together will improve that, but they got a helluva test next week versus arguably the best offense in the game. I would love to see a competitive shootout. Our O should be able to score at will if we just dropped 23 on a top 10 D.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Thanks for making a thread about me. Free real estate.
    Why are you posting? You should be gone. A bets a bet. Raiders were not 0-5....LEAVE

You know who deserves some love is Gruden for getting these guys ready to play with all the AB distractions. I also want to say Mayock did a great job of bringing in some good young talent.

We know the top three picks were solid but I saw Ingold laying some great blocks and I did not know Moreau was that good. Waller looks like he a going to be a great weapon for Carr this season.

Dwayne Harris reminded me of why he is on the team last night too. Damn it was great to see the Raiders kicking Donkey ass again and congrats to Derek Carr on an awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Why are you posting? You should be gone. A bets a bet. Raiders were not 0-5....LEAVE
    We couldn't agree on terms of the bet. More free real estate

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    We couldn't agree on terms of the bet. More free real estate
    It was agreed upon. You backed out after the win. GO.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    -Our offensive line DOMINATED a top tier pass rusher and a really good young edge rusher. To not hear Von Miller and Chubb's name all night long was refreshing to say the least. Our LT Kolton Miller definitely improved over his dreadful rookie season. If he can keep holding his own, our O-Line will give Carr and the RBs all the confidence in the world.

-Hoping Conley doesn't miss too much time. But I imagine he's gonna be in a neck brace for a while. Mullen needs to work of yesterday's mistakes and step up.

-A defense that I expected to be average AT BEST stepped up to the plate and made the opposing WRs and RBs think twice about who they wanted to pick on. Time together will improve that, but they got a helluva test next week versus arguably the best offense in the game. I would love to see a competitive shootout. Our O should be able to score at will if we just dropped 23 on a top 10 D.
    I wouldn’t say millers rookie season was dreadful. He looked really good in the first few games then he got injured and wasn’t able to heal because he kept playing.