Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83

Thread: Montez Sweat vs Clelin Ferrell death match...

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    I’ll give you credit where it’s deserved at least you’re willing to have your mind changed. I agree he’ll definitely need to be more consistent. They played him properly yesterday and let him play at defensive end. Not sure if I saw him at defensive tackle at all.
    Reading into this, I get the feeling the coaches told him to stop over thinking his play and just animal up and go for it. May have causes the penalties. Now needs to fine tune with a controlled aggression and give him some more DE play. Just a theory.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    I’ll give you credit where it’s deserved at least you’re willing to have your mind changed. I agree he’ll definitely need to be more consistent. They played him properly yesterday and let him play at defensive end. Not sure if I saw him at defensive tackle at all.
    I just don’t want this to be a flash in the pan....he was going up against a backup LT. Not taking away from his big game but now after showing flashes he literally has no excuse to fail

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    ferrell was great yesterday,i knew once the game slowed down for him he would shine,mayock knows his shit when it comes to drafting jow smoe is always talking crap
    You were taking the easy road out, you never gave examples of why you like him you just pointed at Kolton as an example....so you can’t really talk shit about someone who’s critiquing a player with actual examples of his play and iq. You take the herd approach and put yourself and opinions in position to “not be wrong” anyone could say be patient, it’s fair to critique someone’s bad and envision if he’s able to improve. Yesterday was the first game of 9 in which he did anything positive I hope he can be consistent from here on out

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    You were taking the easy road out, you never gave examples of why you like him you just pointed at Kolton as an example....so you can’t really talk shit about someone who’s critiquing a player with actual examples of his play and iq. You take the herd approach and put yourself and opinions in position to “not be wrong” anyone could say be patient, it’s fair to critique someone’s bad and envision if he’s able to improve. Yesterday was the first game of 9 in which he did anything positive I hope he can be consistent from here on out
    the herd is the critics calling ferrell a bust after 5 games,wanting him traded,i was one of the few whom defended him saying some players need time to acclimate to the pro game and also pointing out he was playing 2 positions edge and interior,i also defended kolton miller last yr when the same people the herd were calling him a bust,a reach i dont that anymore because kolton is now a stud whom shut down mack,chubb,bosa,houston,smith ect ect so keep hanging with the herd and always jumping the gun on rookies after a few games,ill always give em the time to acclimate and then dominate

    ps your wrong as usual because clelin ferrell actually plays very well vs the lions and was the reason why we won that game by blowing up the play and bringing heat on stafford forcing an errant throw to joseph

  5. #65
    I think we should be patient with Gareon Conley as well.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    I think we should be patient with Gareon Conley as well.
    we according to some gareon conley was supremely talented and hi pedigree but according to those same people ferrell is ordinary,talentless and low iq both deserved 3 yrs to prove their worth imo

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we according to some gareon conley was supremely talented and hi pedigree but according to those same people ferrell is ordinary,talentless and low iq both deserved 3 yrs to prove their worth imo
    I feel the same way with Obi Melifonwu, Jihad Ward, Shilique Calhoun. They just needed some patience from us.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermackin View Post
    i feel the same way with obi melifonwu, jihad ward, shilique calhoun. They just needed some patience from us.
    yeah all got their shots and failed or quit just like jbust got his chance after robbing us

  9. #69
    Updated....

  10. #70
    Week 12 updated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •