Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: We never lost AB, He was lost day 1- GLAD he is gone!

  1. #1

    We never lost AB, He was lost day 1- GLAD he is gone!

    I think Gruden is right, we need to talk more about the team we have, not the island self centered player we never had. We are young and full of talent. I like where we are heading and believe after another solid offseason, we will be competitive.

    This year we will face the toughest schedule ever in the NFL, play with a ton of rookie or 1,2 year players, and be loaded with youth or skilled players in the right positions.

    Williams was targeted as our #1 WR prior to AB becoming available and us grabbing him, so nothing has really been lost in that whole move. The only bummer to me is that with $30 million more on our cap, we could have grabbed another skilled experience player during free agency, but it too is ok.

    Watch the impact these guys have tomorrow night.

    Josh Jacobs will run solid
    Renfrow will make plays
    Waller is going to be a stud
    Adams will make a hit that gets shown more than once
    Burfict is going to knock someone out of the game
    Ferrell is going to get a sack

    And DC will throw 3 TD's and get over 300 years passing today

    Im ready for the season and thankful for Gruden and Mayock for not folding on the AB drama. Let the Patriots have him and I hope he is the cause of Tom Brady retiring.

  2. #2
    The Raiders are rebuilding
    and got a good young team...
    I be quite happy if the Raiders
    end up with an 8-8 record at
    the end of the season.....

    Then again; this episode might
    have push Gruden and team over the
    edge where they will prove to Brown
    that we are a playoff team with
    a 12-4 record....this might be where
    Gruden get his fire back

  3. #3
    I hope the Raiders do well, but we will always guess at how good they might have been with AB catching passes. On the other hand, how much better would the Raiders be if they invested the $30M in someone else this year.

  4. #4
    Well Brown never won a Super Bowl with the Steelers with Roethlisberger and Bell, and with their defense. Brown is a head case that's not worth the trouble he brings with him. If the Patriots win another Super Bowl, it won't be because of Brown, they would have won without him too. All the other Super Bowl winners won without Brown, we will do fine without him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I hope the Raiders do well, but we will always guess at how good they might have been with AB catching passes. On the other hand, how much better would the Raiders be if they invested the $30M in someone else this year.
    that's what pisses me off most, we wasted the offseason and likely draft thinking we had out number one receiver.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    that's what pisses me off most, we wasted the offseason and likely draft thinking we had out number one receiver.
    Exactly. The Raiders admitted that their offense was based around Brown up to the day he was released. In hindsight, we would be a better team if he was never signed. Other players would be on the roster. It was a big mistake.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4evr View Post
    I think Gruden is right, we need to talk more about the team we have, not the island self centered player we never had. We are young and full of talent. I like where we are heading and believe after another solid offseason, we will be competitive.

    This year we will face the toughest schedule ever in the NFL, play with a ton of rookie or 1,2 year players, and be loaded with youth or skilled players in the right positions.

    Williams was targeted as our #1 WR prior to AB becoming available and us grabbing him, so nothing has really been lost in that whole move. The only bummer to me is that with $30 million more on our cap, we could have grabbed another skilled experience player during free agency, but it too is ok.

    Watch the impact these guys have tomorrow night.

    Josh Jacobs will run solid
    Renfrow will make plays
    Waller is going to be a stud
    Adams will make a hit that gets shown more than once
    Burfict is going to knock someone out of the game
    Ferrell is going to get a sack

    And DC will throw 3 TD's and get over 300 years passing today

    Im ready for the season and thankful for Gruden and Mayock for not folding on the AB drama. Let the Patriots have him and I hope he is the cause of Tom Brady retiring.
    Who is Adams? Abram? Asking seriously

  8. #8

    I meant Abrams

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Who is Adams? Abram? Asking seriously
    Sorry, I meant Abrams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •