Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Grievence

  1. #1

    Grievence

    If I were Gruden and Mayock I would file a grievence against the Patriots for tampering. No doubt they were in contact with a player under contract. The league already knows the Patriots cheat and it maybe a way for this franchise to save some face in this debacle. Also another point on shit head. People are saying he's mentally ill, it's all an act. He planned this move to pittsburgh all along. Knowing the Steelers would never trade him to the Patriots. He found a sucker in Mayock and Gruden. They offered him a guaranteed contact, which he thought if he acted up enough that they would release him and he would keep the money. That was the only part of the plan that didn't work.
    Last edited by psly2124; 09-08-2019 at 02:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    If I were Gruden and Mayock I would file a grievence against the Patriots for tampering. No doubt they were in contact with a player under contract. The league already knows the Patriots cheat and it maybe a way for this franchise to save some face in this debacle. Also another point on shit head. People are saying he's mentally ill, it's all an act. He planned this move to pittsburgh all along. Knowing the Steelers would never trade him to the Patriots. He found a sucker in Mayock and Gruden. They offered him a guaranteed contact, which he thought if he acted up enough that they would release him and he would keep the money. That was the only part of the plan that didn't work.
    Wait, so he thought he was going to get $30M from the Raiders and go sign with the Patriots? That was the plan?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Wait, so he thought he was going to get $30M from the Raiders and go sign with the Patriots? That was the plan?

    THe plan was to go to the Patriots all along. The Steelers would not release him or trade him to the Patriots. After he was traded to the Raiders he wanted a new contract with guarantees. He though because of the guarantees in the contact, he could get released if he acted up enough and keep the money. I didn't know that the Riaders could get out of the guarantees and he most likely didn't either. Or do what Pittsburg did and trade him.
    Last edited by psly2124; 09-08-2019 at 03:08 AM.

  4. #4
    Since Reggie McKenzie came to
    Oakland, the contract that player
    were given was much better done...
    Meaning if a player get cut or release
    their was not a massive salary cap
    hit....I assuming the people that do
    the contracts are still working for
    the raiders....great news about
    getting rid Brown is we have not paid
    him anything except two draft pick,

  5. #5
    For Brown and his agent, it was all about money. The Raiders started to take back some of his salary through fines and he didn't like it. So he throws a bunch of social media at the Raiders and says he wants a release to get back the money he was losing. The stupid Raiders did exactly what Brown wanted and he is now with the Patriots and got the same $15M he would have got with the Raiders this season.

    The Patriots expressed interest in Brown when the Steelers wanted to trade him. The Steelers didn't want to trade Brown to New England because they play their first game against the Patriots. I don't think the Patriots tampered. Browns camp had the Patriots on speed dial and the call went out the second he was released by the Raiders.

    I still think the Raiders could have gotten something for Brown in a trade.

  6. #6
    Going to the Patriots was not Brown's plan all along.

    He turned down the Bills for us so there was some acceptance with coming to play for the Raiders and he was on his way to playing for us until we started fining him. He couldn't handle being accountable and refused to respect those who fined him so he found a way to get released by being even more ridiculous.

    Remember, after the first fine, he unfollowed us on social networking and followed the Texans but not the Patriots.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Since Reggie McKenzie came to
    Oakland, the contract that player
    were given was much better done...
    Meaning if a player get cut or release
    their was not a massive salary cap
    hit....I assuming the people that do
    the contracts are still working for
    the raiders....great news about
    getting rid Brown is we have not paid
    him anything except two draft pick,
    Contracts are contracts. Reggie didn't re invent the wheel like you think. The reason the salary cap situation was bad for the raiders, we kept restructing contracts of average players and overpaying them. That's how salary cap situations get bad, kicking the can down the road.

  8. #8
    Not sure if this is true or just some made up bs by Mort but story says Brown sought help from social media agencies on how to accelerate his release from the Raiders. He began to try and be released by posting about the letter sent to him by Mayock

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aiders-release

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Not sure if this is true or just some made up bs by Mort but story says Brown sought help from social media agencies on how to accelerate his release from the Raiders. He began to try and be released by posting about the letter sent to him by Mayock

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aiders-release
    I totally believe the Bleacher Report story. AB made fools out of the Raider organization.

    Pittsburgh got two draft picks.
    AB got the money he wanted and is playing on a team that has a good shot at winning another championship.
    New England got a top player with out giving up any draft picks. They are now the favorites to win another championship.
    Oakland gave up draft picks, went through a Summer full of drama and now have absolutely nothing to show for it.

    Who is the loser here?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    THe plan was to go to the Patriots all along. The Steelers would not release him or trade him to the Patriots. After he was traded to the Raiders he wanted a new contract with guarantees. He though because of the guarantees in the contact, he could get released if he acted up enough and keep the money. I didn't know that the Riaders could get out of the guarantees and he most likely didn't either. Or do what Pittsburg did and trade him.
    Right, so the plan was to collect the $30M in guarantees from the Raiders then go sign with the Patriots for another $15M?

    That's essentially what you are saying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •