Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Suspending Antonio Brown

Getting more and more ridiculous by the day

We continue to be one of the top laughing stocks of league. I dunno how this can be repaired. This is probably a lost cause now. Our offense just took a serious blow and now we're probably looking at another 4 win season.

Looks like this is another season of the game being over by halftime and me not even bothering to watch the last 5 games.

Truth is were we honestly going to win more then 4 games this year anyways??

I was thinking 5 wins tops if the planets aligned.

what a waste of talent, time and money
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

This fuckin POS Antonio Brown. What a loser. Good riddance asshole. This is where Mayock slips Burfict a few dollars and teach the prick a lesson..
    Cant believe it, with 3 days til our first game..
    Way to ruin a team and season by being a selfish prick.
    Im at the point of wanting to curb stomp this little bitch right now
    So fired up right now hearing this shit.

The other thing to look for at this point is Gruden is the most powerful person currently in that building. If Gruden doesnt back Mayock, there goes that relationship..
    And you know Gruden loves him some AB.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    what a waste of talent, time and money
    Agree. And the same can be said for the decision to go out and get guys like this on the team.
    I just heard AB threatened to hit Mayock in the face and then took the ball, punted it and said "fine me for that". Most knew going in that AB would be very difficult to control and would bring lots of drama. AB either gets his crap together immediately or he may be out of the league. Maybe he will come to his senses when he realizes he's about to lose his paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    Agree. And the same can be said for the decision to go out and get guys like this on the team.
    I just heard AB threatened to hit Mayock in the face and then took the ball, punted it and said "fine me for that". Most knew going in that AB would be very difficult to control and would bring lots of drama. AB either gets his crap together immediately or he may be out of the league. Maybe he will come to his senses when he realizes he's about to lose his paycheck.
    We will suspend/release him, Belichick with sign him for Peanuts and he will put up a 1400yd/12TD season and they will win another SB.

I have another take...QUIT POKING THE BEAR. Mayock and company knew he was volatile. Let him be crazy and happy. You dont send a crazy dude a letter saying you will take his money. Not acceptable. You sit him and his agent down, you ask him what is acceptable and you make him think he is ALLOWING to be fined instead of suspended or other things. Its not about the money its the principle. Instead Mayock has been poking the bear telling hi to get in line with the rest. Bottom line is he ISNT the rest. He is the best in the league right now. So treat him like that.

THis will get straighed out. I think he will get fines a game check. Suspened the first series of the game. Gruden needs to keep AB happy and Mayock happy. Maycok will feel disrepcted if Gruden does do something. They both want to win, I hope this doesn't fracture the Mayock and Grudens relationship. We all know Gruden wants to win football games and AB gives him the the best opportunity to do that. AB needs to grow up, keep his head on straight and make amends with Mayock. Maybe buy Mayocks wife a new car...something.