Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Suspending Antonio Brown

Raiders Suspending Antonio Brown

The Next Chapter: Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday, and the team is now planning to suspend its star wide receiver, league sources tell ESPN. (Adam Schefter)

I guess Hard Knocks missed out on some good footage.

What in the world are we going to do with this guy? If he continues to be a problem, we will be left to rid ourselves of him just like Pitts did and that leaves us with a wasted roster spot. I don't blame Mayock for standing his ground and even bringing fines against Brown. What else is he suppose to do with all the young players now on our roster? Who can play opposite Williams?

He's done..guy isn't mentally stable!! Better to go ahead & end this shit now & get that 30 million back!

Out of the frying pan, into the fire. I gotta say Brown has been nothing but a headache so far. Whatever happened to team first??? He needs to head to the equipment manager and get his head screwed on tighter!!!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    This guy a head case, seem worst than Terrell Owens, waste of drafts picks, the Raiders seem cursed.

Apparently we can suspend him and then release him and owe him no guaranteed money (29M). I would hate to lose the talent but we really need to see something from AB other than this madness.

Schefter is reporting. He reported not to long ago that he was retiring. Don't think he will be suspended. Gruden won't make the same mistake he did with Keyshawn.

Some of the reports I've seen describe that multiple players had to hold Antonio Brown back from attacking Mayock and the whole thing happened in from of everyone out on the practice field. I've heard the talking heads state they'd be surprised if AB plays a single game for the Raiders after this latest incident. Unless AB relents and turns it around quickly I wouldn't be surprised if he gets suspended then released. The Raiders seem intent on trying to take shortcuts to reaching a winning team by trading picks for players who are in constant trouble. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....