Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Suspending Antonio Brown

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i think its worked out and he plays monday
    Sincerely doubt it.

I agree. The team holds ALL of the leverage, so, FUCK THIS GUY! Get rid of him NOW!

I was TOTALLY against signing this FUCK, then I saw his work ethic, and thought maybe it would be a great move, UNFORTUNATELY, he’s the PRICK that I originally thought

Sad that people want to give him a break

I took the FIB route on this guy that was totally against my gut feeling, and I was WRONG. This guy needs cut NOW

I’ve come to the conclusion, for me, we weren’t going to win the division this year anyway. Might as well dump Brown now. It does three things for the Raiders, it returns to the Raiders $29M back in guaranteed money; it sets an example for the younger players that no player, no matter how good, is never above the team; it allows the Raiders to evaluate the younger receivers this year before drafting next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    I’ve come to the conclusion, for me, we weren’t going to win the division this year anyway. Might as well dump Brown now. It does three things for the Raiders, it returns to the Raiders $29M back in guaranteed money; it sets an example for the younger players that no player, no matter how good, is never above the team; it allows the Raiders to evaluate the younger receivers this year before drafting next year.
    WELL SAID. I agree. Yeah. FUCK THIS GUY

DONT RELEASE ANTONIO BROWN!!. There is somthing wrong with him psychologically.. Remember Brandon Marshall... (the WR) Im not excusing his actions at all, But flat out cutting him before he even plays a single snap is rediculas!!! He took alot of shots in that old helmet...I wouldn't be suprised if he has early stages of CTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    WELL SAID. I agree. Yeah. FUCK THIS GUY
    Calm your ass down! Along with EVERYONE ELSE saying to release him

What he did to Our GM Mike Mayock is flat out disrespectful,Wrong, inexcusable at any work place..But Im telling you guys hes not in his right mind. A sane person doesn't act like that. Not even the WORST of the diva WRs of all time. why cant we help him? Not enable him but help this man get his mind right. Washing our hands and throwing him in the trash is wrong.