Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanderdoes released

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Based on the number of high round whiffs that RM acrued during his tenure as GM it's difficult to deny that he was a very poor GM.

If one judges Mumbles McKenzie solely based on his 2nd and 3rd round picks it's an easy call to say he sucked. Overall, his draft record is pretty abysmal.

For the most part, his free agent signings were nothing to rave about. His coaching hires weren't great either.

I give Mumbles very little credit for getting the salary cap in order. Anyone can dump salary and not spend. The trick is to remain competitive while doing so. Fail.

It's true Mumbles came into a tough situation. Cap situation was dire. Draft picks available - not optimal. Still, if we're being honest his performance as GM must be classified as lackluster at best.

In Mumbles defense, one thing he did very well was identify many Undrafted Free Agents that could really play. For just a moment when we went 12-4 and made the playoffs it seemed that Mumbles had turned the ship around and we were headed in the right direction. Nope.

I give RM a solid D++++

Way too early to grade Mayock, but it's hard to imagine he'll be as bad as Reggie.
    Exactly right. He did a PISS POOR job. He was fired the minute that Gruden was hired. F lowing I n B ullshit savior NEVER got it

We cut Anthony Rush...for fucks sake Raiders.

Welp... at least we have that EXTRA QUARTERBACK.

Just ludicrous decisions sometimes by these people who are paid millions to make them.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    We cut Anthony Rush...for fucks sake Raiders.

Welp... at least we have that EXTRA QUARTERBACK.

Just ludicrous decisions sometimes by these people who are paid millions to make them.
    Wow. WTF.

Where do you see Rush was cut? I don't see it

Edit: I see it now on twitter. Damn.

Damn Eddie, I had high hopes. Known his family since before he was born.

Quote Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
    Damn Eddie, I had high hopes. Known his family since before he was born.
    Just couldn't get on the field. I'm sure he will get a shot somewhere else once healthy.