Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hard Knocks Episode 3

Quote Originally Posted by AFL_RAIDER View Post
    The top-rated market was in Pittsburgh. HBO said the ratings among HBO homes in the Pittsburgh market were more than three times ahead of the national average.

Did not know there was so many Raider fans living in Pittsburgh. Lol.

Their fans claim they are glad he (AB) is gone. Doesn't sound like they can let him go. If he plays well, it's going to piss them off.

Good!

AFL_RAIDER
    when he heard about it, AB posted to his twitter "My ex still thinks about me" lol. That's exactly what it looks like. Someone gets broken up with so they bad mouth them every chance they get. Yet they can't help themselves from checking up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    when he heard about it, AB posted to his twitter "My ex still thinks about me" lol. That's exactly what it looks like. Someone gets broken up with so they bad mouth them every chance they get. Yet they can't help themselves from checking up on them.
    and you know they would take him back with open arms too,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    When Murray was talking to AB, I was surprised that he seemed much shorter. They are both suppose to be 5' 10". Murray looked at least a couple inches shorter.
    Attachment 149
    I though the same thing. But when Murray was in the huddle next to a couple of players, the height seemed to match up. Maybe he wear lifts when he plays and takes them off when the game is over.

In the photo, his knees are bent and he's leaning.

I love this show and it really looks like the team camaraderie is awesome this year. It was good to see Waller get some love. He looks like he could be a beast.

I think our biggest sleeper this year is going to be Hunter Renfrow. He looks really solid and you can tell that the entire team really likes him. If we can get good line play this season our offense is going to be dangerous.

It looks potentially like a bunch of track meets. There’s a 2016 vibe about it... but better. Better on offense, and I THINK a better defense. I’m fairly certain that we beat the Donkeys on opening night. Not totally scared of SD. OR KC. If our team buys in, and competes hard...there’s an outside chance at the playoffs. I know it sounds crazy, but how scared should we be from these JOKES???