Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard Knocks Episode 3

Hard Knocks Episode 3

Pretty damn good.. like the feel of the team.. yes, its edited.
    But despite the whole damn AB drama, still makes ya sorta ok
    With AB... Gruden doing a good job being a "likeable" "supportive" "modern day" HC... may pay some dividends for us in FA next year, more than ya know.
    Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Yes, was a pretty entertaining first half against the Cardinals where the Raiders seemed pretty competitively complete (both sides of the ball).. Gruden seemed happy. Wouldve been a feel good week without all of the damn AB drama all week.. but overall, good vibes, pretty damn entertaining episode.
    Frank Caliendo doing impressions of Gruden, Madden, Stephen A. Smith, etc, a nice addition. Hunter Renfrow getting ripped on is hysterical.. hopefully lil dude has thick skin.. but damn he is the antithesis physically of what you would expect an nfl player to be.. almost a tom brady physicality entering the league. Still surprised New England didnt snag him a few selections before us in typical New England fashion. Kids gonna be good though... and goddamn what a huckleberry Luke Wilsson is, all around.
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 08-20-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Surprised that there was nothing on Josh Jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Surprised that there was nothing on Josh Jacobs.
    He has said that he goes in the opposite direction of the cameras so unless they force him don't expect to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by ffjxc View Post
    He has said that he goes in the opposite direction of the cameras so unless they force him don't expect to see him.
    i like him already,humble and doesn't want attention,kids gonna be a monster for us

Gruden even throwing a jab at Glennon's neck. Suprised he didn't reference a 90's movie and say he could never be the last one. A reference to Highlader. Or call him the white Merton Hanks or Harvey Williams

Episode got me even more pumped to see what Darren Waller can do.. if the kid lives up to the hype, we truly have a nasty, nasty looking offense..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Episode got me even more pumped to see what Darren Waller can do.. if the kid lives up to the hype, we truly have a nasty, nasty looking offense..
    waller has been killing it all thru camp,gruden and company have been hyping him for a reason,kids a converted wr and will be a nitemare for safties and linebackers to cover

Loved it and this one actually made me like AB more. All the press stuff is press driven, not AB driven. He has been very honest with the Raiders about everything. He also likes his team mates and they like him. Glennon's neck definitely reminded me of Merton Hanks and his INT celebrations...lol...
    Loving Hard Knocks and the insight its giving us to the team....I mean could the Raiders have any better coach? And love Mayock as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    waller has been killing it all thru camp,gruden and company have been hyping him for a reason,kids a converted wr and will be a nitemare for safties and linebackers to cover
    Can you imagine how open he'd be running a delayed route, following AB?

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    can you imagine how open he'd be running a delayed route, following ab?
    the seam and middle of the field is gonna be crazy open space for waller/jacobs