Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: PhillyRaider - Banned!

  1. #21
    I hope to see him back, he maybe have been vulgar but everyone I feel could say whatever the fuck they want. This is the same as big tech censorship manipulating search results.....just because you don’t agree with or like what he says doesn’t mean you have to cry and bitch and fight for him to be banned, you already had a block option. I can’t say I’m shocked though, being soft is the “In” thing right now in society.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I hope to see him back, he maybe have been vulgar but everyone I feel could say whatever the fuck they want. This is the same as big tech censorship manipulating search results.....just because you don’t agree with or like what he says doesn’t mean you have to cry and bitch and fight for him to be banned, you already had a block option. I can’t say I’m shocked though, being soft is the “In” thing right now in society.
    we didn't like him because he inserted his political views into EVERY GODDAMNED POST. people argue here all the time, but everyone here has the decency to not lash out with constant personal attacks like a middle school bully even when the argument was over because he can't win them.

    "yap yap yap yap yap yap yap BITCH LIBERALS yap yap yap I'LL FUCK YOU UP PUSSY yap yap yap yap"

    like a fucken rabid chihuahua that guy.

  3. #23
    Yeah Philly was out of control. If people sometimes insult each other that's one thing, but to see dozens of political posts in every thread along with his threats towards others and racist posts were ruining this site. Argue about the Raiders and insult each other about their take on Derek Carr or Reggie all you want, but all his other bullshit needed to stop.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I hope to see him back, he maybe have been vulgar but everyone I feel could say whatever the fuck they want. This is the same as big tech censorship manipulating search results.....just because you don’t agree with or like what he says doesn’t mean you have to cry and bitch and fight for him to be banned, you already had a block option. I can’t say I’m shocked though, being soft is the “In” thing right now in society.
    We are bombarded with this kind of behavior day in and day out in the news, and life, is it too much to ask that a forum for a football team be centered around football discussion? I have been in the military for almost 22 years, I don't consider myself soft, however, the last thing I want to see or deal with when discussing the raiders, is some faceless keyboard warrior who wants to call everyone a bitch, and threaten anyone that has a different opinion than him. There is no reason for it, it would never happen in a face to face conversation, so why should it happen here? Stop calling people soft because they want a forum centered around football, to be about football.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    we didn't like him because he inserted his political views into EVERY GODDAMNED POST. people argue here all the time, but everyone here has the decency to not lash out with constant personal attacks like a middle school bully even when the argument was over because he can't win them.

    "yap yap yap yap yap yap yap BITCH LIBERALS yap yap yap I'LL FUCK YOU UP PUSSY yap yap yap yap"

    like a fucken rabid chihuahua that guy.
    EXACTLY...its one thing to disagree about our sports team...its completely another to threaten people and get into politics and other unrelated things. For those that say you should be able to say whatever you wanna say? YOU CAN...nut there is something called repercussions. If I went to work and yelled at my coworker and said whet Philly said to them I would be fired,. Sure I can do it but there are repercussions. Too many people nowadays forget about the repercussions part and just spout on about freedom and censorship. So lets get back to civilized Raider banter!!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bojacksonrules View Post
    i disagree, he was the comic relief for the off-season doldrums. Too many of you got butt hurt way too easy and took a comment or post personally.

    I'm not worried, i'm sure he'll come back soon enough, and even with his toned down responses we'll know its him. Hopefully he'll be smart enough to come in with a not so obvious nmae like pennsylvaniaraider
    paraider ???

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I hope to see him back, he maybe have been vulgar but everyone I feel could say whatever the fuck they want. This is the same as big tech censorship manipulating search results.....just because you don’t agree with or like what he says doesn’t mean you have to cry and bitch and fight for him to be banned, .
    Its apparent you just don't get it. Its not about his oppinions about the raiders or football, its his non football antics and his personal attacks that don't need to be tolerated. The whole is more important then this one guy, we are here to talk Raiders and football, and the majority of his words aren't about the Raiders or football, most of his words are about his views on other topics, personal attacks on people that don't agree with him, and him making constant rascist and homophobic remarks... it doesn't belong here, that shit can go to other forums on politics, race, etc. We don't want it here.

    you say its the rest of us who don't agree with his opinions, no its him who attacks others who don't agree with him. The attacks needed to go, and his focus on non football related topics and views is whats not tolerated. he couldn't stop the personal attacks, and he couldn't stop talking about non football issues. and on top of all that he's vulgar and a guy that can't control his emotions.

    in short, he's mentally sick and needs to work on his issues with a professional not here on this forum every day...

  8. #28
    some people are hard to understand but philly and i were fine even in heated battle,im against banning people altogether because maybe a slap on the wrist like a timeout for a week might have set the terms on behavior straight,bans take that chance away altogether,ive gotten into it with others where it got real crazy but eventually they settled down and are now good members in standing,we even agree on a lot of things now

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    paraider ???
    Damn, was thinking the same thing... that you Philly, disguised as BoJack, laying down the possible" PennsylvaniaRaider " name to throw us off your scent... hmm these big ass nostrils smell something off... but then again, it could be my stanky ass from turkey sausage i had early..

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    some people are hard to understand but philly and i were fine even in heated battle,im against banning people altogether because maybe a slap on the wrist like a timeout for a week might have set the terms on behavior straight,bans take that chance away altogether,ive gotten into it with others where it got real crazy but eventually they settled down and are now good members in standing,we even agree on a lot of things now
    Yeah but timeout doesnt even work for kids, and we dont have the ability to set his ipad to only work for 60 mins a day.
    In all seriousness, I didnt mind Philly too much personally, as he was very proud of where he was from, he felt like he was being attacked from time to time (or all the time) and tried to defend himself as the best he knew how. Yes he provoked a lot of it, however the truth is he is was passionare about the Raiders (minus his political agenda), just as we all are here... and thats something we all have in common is our love for rhe raiders. Some things that we agree with that the Raiders do, and some we can never see eye to eye.. everyone has their faults. Just wish he found a better way to deal with his.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •