Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PhillyRaider - Banned!

He always had to have the last word even when he was wrong, I guess I'm guilty of calling him a punk, but hell he was, then he called me a bitch.

Anyway I hope people like Rawhead comeback and enjoy this site.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I like time outs. If you really like being on a forum after a short vacation you improve or get the permanent boot. But good decision.
    This is bk's site and of course he can run it anyway he wants to, but I disagree with banning PhillyRaider. I think a formal warning or temporary suspension should be given before the ban hammer comes down.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    This is bk's site and of course he can run it anyway he wants to, but I disagree with banning PhillyRaider. I think a formal warning or temporary suspension should be given before the ban hammer comes down.
    Who says he wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I am pretty sure the formal warning came from BK's initial post saying it needs to calm down. You shouldn't need a formal warning to act like a decent person.

this took way too long,we need a guy on the job,not a temp guy watching the goings on

We have to look at it this way, we are getting ready for the regular season and Philly got cut in training camp. The rest of us must play the games...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    We have to look at it this way, we are getting ready for the regular season and Philly got cut in training camp. The rest of us must play the games...
    Lol. Philly was the guy on Last Chance U and got cut the first day of training camp.

Better than the guy who wont show due to a helmet

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Better than the guy who wont show due to a helmet
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...rd-knocks-clip

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He will not be missed.
    I disagree, he was the comic relief for the off-season doldrums. Too many of you got butt hurt way too easy and took a comment or post personally.

I'm not worried, I'm sure he'll come back soon enough, and even with his toned down responses we'll know its him. Hopefully he'll be smart enough to come in with a not so obvious nmae like PennsylvaniaRaider