Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: PhillyRaider - Banned!

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    Its apparent you just don't get it. Its not about his oppinions about the raiders or football, its his non football antics and his personal attacks that don't need to be tolerated. The whole is more important then this one guy, we are here to talk Raiders and football, and the majority of his words aren't about the Raiders or football, most of his words are about his views on other topics, personal attacks on people that don't agree with him, and him making constant rascist and homophobic remarks... it doesn't belong here, that shit can go to other forums on politics, race, etc. We don't want it here.

    you say its the rest of us who don't agree with his opinions, no its him who attacks others who don't agree with him. The attacks needed to go, and his focus on non football related topics and views is whats not tolerated. he couldn't stop the personal attacks, and he couldn't stop talking about non football issues. and on top of all that he's vulgar and a guy that can't control his emotions.

    in short, he's mentally sick and needs to work on his issues with a professional not here on this forum every day...
    The majority of this is pretty accurate unfortunately for Philly.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    We are bombarded with this kind of behavior day in and day out in the news, and life, is it too much to ask that a forum for a football team be centered around football discussion? I have been in the military for almost 22 years, I don't consider myself soft, however, the last thing I want to see or deal with when discussing the raiders, is some faceless keyboard warrior who wants to call everyone a bitch, and threaten anyone that has a different opinion than him. There is no reason for it, it would never happen in a face to face conversation, so why should it happen here? Stop calling people soft because they want a forum centered around football, to be about football.
    Thank you for your service to our country.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,333
    Well he was warned; just took a long time...

  4. #34
    should become the football place it once was again

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well he was warned; just took a long time...
    we dont know if he was formally warned or not though,that's why we need a mod,BK posted a general message and that was it but nothing after that

  6. #36
    He was formally warned and BK received many complaints . . . before and after the warning.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    He was formally warned and BK received many complaints . . . before and after the warning.
    he got a pm with a warning directly from bk ???

  8. #38
    That is my understanding . . .

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    We are bombarded with this kind of behavior day in and day out in the news, and life, is it too much to ask that a forum for a football team be centered around football discussion? I have been in the military for almost 22 years, I don't consider myself soft, however, the last thing I want to see or deal with when discussing the raiders, is some faceless keyboard warrior who wants to call everyone a bitch, and threaten anyone that has a different opinion than him. There is no reason for it, it would never happen in a face to face conversation, so why should it happen here? Stop calling people soft because they want a forum centered around football, to be about football.
    Well said, and thank you for your service !!!

  10. #40
    Thank you so very much. Dude was hella annoying!! I didnít want to come on here for a while cuz he ruined every post, literally lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •