Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights matchup

Tonights matchup

I think the biggest matchup tonight is going to be Kolton Miler vs. Chandler Jones. Miller is healthy and we will see if he will hold his own tonight against one of the premier pass rusher in the league. I'm assuming Miller will be playing as long as Carr is on the field. Miller may play a series or two longer to as long as Jones is on the field. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because if Miller gives up a couple of sacks, it could be a long season.

I want to see Josh Jacobs rush for some yardage.

I just want everyone to come out healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I think the biggest matchup tonight is going to be Kolton Miler vs. Chandler Jones. Miller is healthy and we will see if he will hold his own tonight against one of the premier pass rusher in the league. I'm assuming Miller will be playing as long as Carr is on the field. Miller may play a series or two longer to as long as Jones is on the field. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because if Miller gives up a couple of sacks, it could be a long season.
    If he hasn't improved greatly from last season we're looking at another 4 to 5 win season.

Is there a live stream available?

Help a brother out.

Found a stream on Reddit NFL Streams.

This is how I feel about tonight's game.

https://youtu.be/dgoDvnebHRw

Josh Jacobs mother fuckers!

I told you!

Ty Williams!

Hey Rivers, you feeling salty we took your best receiver, bitch?!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Touchdown Raiders !!!