Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Knocks....episode 2..thoughts?

Hard Knocks....episode 2..thoughts?

Enjoyed it...Loved Gruden. He is gold and pure entertainment.

Coach Buck is who I think was the best offseason add! Heck, I was fired up after watching him. This guy knows his shit!

I see no reason to get into a cryo chamber.

Gruden seems to be back as the Chucky we used to know! Last year he seemed to be more subdued. Glad to see he is cutting it lose again!!!

I liked this one better, then week one. Gruden got fired up early. I liked that they made a story out of Doss. Surprised Jacobs has not been covered at all yet. Or Burfict.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I liked this one better, then week one. Gruden got fired up early. I liked that they made a story out of Doss. Surprised Jacobs has not been covered at all yet. Or Burfict.
    i think this is intentional

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i think this is intentional
    I agree. I've never watched Hard Knocks before but I'm guessing they like to showcase the hopefuls rather than the starters. Besides, why would Gruden want any team to see the progress of Jacobs. I want the Donkeys to have a hard time deciding how to scheme against Jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    I agree. I've never watched Hard Knocks before but I'm guessing they like to showcase the hopefuls rather than the starters. Besides, why would Gruden want any team to see the progress of Jacobs. I want the Donkeys to have a hard time deciding how to scheme against Jacobs.
    The usually highlight a couple of UDFA's and rookies. Week 1 was Abrams, Week 2 was Ferrell, week 3 should be Jacobs.

next week's episode with antonio back should be tv gold.

I loved the part where Gruden says he hast to work on his cursing,,,,lol