Thread: The Best And Safest Helmet Available--The Vicis Zero1

The Best And Safest Helmet Available--The Vicis Zero1

very interesting. wonder what the price is for those guys.

Agreed. Very interesting. I guess the problem is its not yet available?

AB has his own opinion on helmet safety.

Rosenhaus (AB's agent) told ESPN.
    “Understand that this is a guy that’s worn this helmet for nine years. He’s taken a million hits and he’s been healthy and one of the most durable players ever at his position. So you can understand why he’d want to continue to wear that helmet. It’s very important to him. It’s a big part of his safety. ... The Schutt Air Advantage is what he’s worn his whole life.”

AB is basing his decision on personal experience. How many current NFL receivers have more experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    AB has his own opinion on helmet safety.

Rosenhaus (AB's agent) told ESPN.
    “Understand that this is a guy that’s worn this helmet for nine years. He’s taken a million hits and he’s been healthy and one of the most durable players ever at his position. So you can understand why he’d want to continue to wear that helmet. It’s very important to him. It’s a big part of his safety. ... The Schutt Air Advantage is what he’s worn his whole life.”

AB is basing his decision on personal experience. How many current NFL receivers have more experience?
    The company that makes the Air Advantage have said in a statement that they stopped making it when new technology made it obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    The company that makes the Air Advantage have said in a statement that they stopped making it when new technology made it obsolete.
    I'm just saying that AB is making a choice on helmets based on his own experience. He has taken a lot of hits and remained relatively healthy. He believes the Air Advantage offers him the best safety.

I'm just saying that AB is making a choice on helmets based on his own experience. He has taken a lot of hits and remained relatively healthy. He believes the Air Advantage offers him the best safety.
    Hence, why he is an utter moron.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Hence, why he is an utter moron.
    When AB is wearing a Schutt Air Advantage helmet and scoring TDs for the Raiders, you can remind us that he is a moron.

When AB is wearing a Schutt Air Advantage helmet and scoring TDs for the Raiders, you can remind us that he is a moron.
    When AB is slurring his words before he's 50, I will.