Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Grievance To Wear Old Helmet Denied

What was Brown wearing during all these practices? He seemed like he was catching the ball just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    So 2 things, first the media, who, said he would retire if he can't wear his helmet?

Why can't AB's agents, etc, got to Schutt or whatever helmet maker, request to reproduce a helmet for AB. Seems the reason why the ruling board on helmets can't approve AB's dome is that it's over 10 years old and the board can't approve anything over 10 years old, why not reproduce it?
    Didn't the genius tweet something about 'young-in' having plenty of 'doe' and not needing feetsball ?

Guy is a fucking diva. Drama Queen. Asshole.

This whole helmet thing is ridiculous. There's no way this asshole is walking away from 30 million guaranteed over a helmet.

Always a fucking circus surrounding this clown.

ME ME ME

Have no problem with him filing a grievance to continue wearing his old helmet. Now that he's lost the grievance, Antonio Clown has to find a new helmet and move on. He can STFU about his helmet and not needing football and concentrate on making sure his frozen feet are ready to go opening night.

In the meantime, he can resume attending meetings - even if he doesn't pay attention to them when he's there. Hey, he might even want to show up and be with the TEAM on the sidelines during the next game, even though he's not going to suit up.

This is professional football. No denying AB is a hard worker and a great talent. Those attributes don't mean shit if you don't apply yourself the right way. Sure, AB's first priority should be his own self interest (getting paid, staying healthy) -- but the clown has to show some sort of dedication and concern about the TEAM.

He already worked his way out of Pittsburgh. Doesn't matter whether you think that was Roethlisberger's, Schuster's or Tomlin's fault. The point is the guy couldn't put his disagreements with the Steelers aside. Be a fucking professional. Put your differences aside and work for the TEAM. Don't fucking skip practice and get suspended before a week 17 game with playoff implications.

That's a total shit show circus.

And sorry to say, Mr Big Chest has brought his shit show to the Raiders.

Get those feet healthy. Find a fucking helmet. Get your ass back in camp. Be accountable. BE A RAIDER.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Yes I do. How can you tell me something from 10 or more years ago is better, more comfortable and less intrusive than something made this year with the most modern technology available?
    Because the man actually wearing it said it.
    Like an old baseball glove. Better/new tech gloves out there, but a pro player loves & is more comfortable with his old glove.

The tech might be better, but who are you to tell someone else if hes more comfortable in a different helmet?

Like your favorite anal beads you use! They have new and improved beads you can use, but you loves shoving those old beads up your Philly hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Like an old baseball glove. Better/new tech gloves out there, but a pro player loves & is more comfortable with his old glove.

The tech might be better, but who are you to tell someone else if he’s more comfortable in a different helmet?

Like your favorite anal beads you use! They have new and improved beads you can use, but you loves shoving those old beads up your Philly hole!
    a.b will find one easily now that the news is out there

Because the NFL knows there isn't a model under 10 years old that's available to him. Hence, a back door way to force him to wear a new one while silencing the issue civilly.
    The NFL told him he can wear the exact model he wants as long as it was manufactured less than 10 years ago. Schutt produced the AiR Advantage until 2011, that means there were helmets produced that are 8 years old. If Brown finds one of those helmets, which IS the exact model he likes, the NFL will allow him to use it.

If Brown's current helmet is less than 10 years old, please explain all of this. You can't. He may not have been in the league for 10 years, but the actual helmet he has worn for his entire NFL career was manufactured over 10 years ago. He had that same exact helmet repainted after he signed with the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    What was Brown wearing during all these practices? He seemed like he was catching the ball just fine.
    He was wearing the same exact helmet he wore for his entire career. He brought it from Pittsburgh and had it repainted to match the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    a.b will find one easily now that the news is out there
    I think a lot of people are looking for one because they know AB will write a big check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I think a lot of people are looking for one because they know AB will write a big check for it.
    They will not find one since they STOPPED manufacturing the helmet 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post

The tech might be better, but who are you to tell someone else if he’s more comfortable in a different helmet?

Anal beads? You must have me confused with your faggot son.

Anal beads? You must have me confused with your faggot son.
    It’s just shocking why your so hated by your own teams fans in here!