Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Game 1 standouts

It'll be interesting how Gruden decides what OLineman to keep at final 53, given Incognito/Gabe missed games. Jonathan Cooper will open at LG for Incognito. RG Kirkland got the start against the Rams. I would imagine he hits the pine once, Incognito comes back and Coop will take RG until Gabe returns. Denzelle Good is on an early October return as well....so not sure if we'll just designate him to return.

OLine starters, Miller, Cooper, Hudson, Kirkland, Brown
    Reserves, Gabe, Parker, Devey, Sharpe, Incognito

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    It'll be interesting how Gruden decides what OLineman to keep at final 53, given Incognito/Gabe missed games. Jonathan Cooper will open at LG for Incognito. RG Kirkland got the start against the Rams. I would imagine he hits the pine once, Incognito comes back and Coop will take RG until Gabe returns. Denzelle Good is on an early October return as well....so not sure if we'll just designate him to return.

NO. No Parker!

Get that imbecile as far away as you can from this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post

I would put Cooper at RG if he's the top backup. Jackson will be out longer. I wouldn't switch him from left to right. Just keep him at RG.

Mayock is strongly researching trade opportunities for guards.

Kirkland career on the line the next few weeks. up to him to step up

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    Kirkland career on the line the next few weeks. up to him to step up
    True, very true, Gabe and Good originally penciled in, Incognito added, suspended, Good out until October, Cooper signed, Gabe goes down, it's in pencil, but a huge chance for him to show what he can do.

Kirkland is better as a swing tackle, imo, not really a guard. Maybe I haven't seen enough of him to think that though.

Did we cut Brandon Parker yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    if anthony rush continues to impress i can see us trading justin ellis off or cutting vanderdoes
    what's the scoop on this guy? been reading some good stuff about him but didn't watch much of the first preseason game..

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    what's the scoop on this guy? been reading some good stuff about him but didn't watch much of the first preseason game..
    6-5 350, NT, quick first step, athletic for a guy his size, played TE at 6-4 280 in high school. JUCO transfer to UAB.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...eld-109174399/