Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Have To Hear This EVERY DAY Until The Season Starts

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I do too, but I don't want my food spit in.
    Well if that happens, it's time to break a few knuckles.

You are in Philly, I don't think you understand the hate and distain these teams have for each other, and the chiefs have us for overall win loss record. Trust me its not fucking easy living with them.

You are in Philly, I don't think you understand the hate and distain these teams have for each other, and the chiefs have us for overall win loss record. Trust me its not fucking easy living with them.
    Oh I understand perfectly. No one hates the Chiefs more than me. Believe that. If I could get away with it, I'd brutally assault a Chiefs fan a day for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Oh I understand perfectly. No one hates the Chiefs more than me. Believe that. If I could get away with it, I'd brutally assault a Chiefs fan a day for the rest of my life.
    LOL, Training camp is 10 minutes away and Arrowhead is a hour away, if you lived where I do you would either be dead or in prison.

LOL, Training camp is 10 minutes away and Arrowhead is a hour away, if you lived where I do you would either be dead or in prison.
    If I lived where you do, there wouldn't be many Chiefs fans left after I got done.

How you like me now, bitches?

War is good for the soul.

If I lived where you do, there wouldn't be many Chiefs fans left after I got done.

How you like me now, bitches?

War is good for the soul.
    Walk into Arrowhead with 69000 chief fans screaming at you, aint nothing like it.

Walk into Arrowhead with 69000 chief fans screaming at you, aint nothing like it.
    I might do that this year just so I have an excuse to knock a few Chiefs fans dicks loose.

Like when I walked into the Linc wearing a throwback Howie Long jersey when we played them the day after Christmas in 2017.

Not one said shit when I clapped back.

I might do that this year just so I have an excuse to knock a few Chiefs fans dicks loose.

Like when I walked into the Linc wearing a throwback Howie Long jersey when we played them the day after Christmas in 2017.

Not one said shit when I clapped back.
    Not the same, They are a NFC team for one and no one really cares about the NFC, The AFC is where its at and then you get to our division and shit hits the fan.

Not the same, They are a NFC team for one and no one really cares about the NFC, The AFC is where its at and then you get to our division and shit hits the fan.
    You don't know Eagles fans, then. If you are a fan of the opposing team, you are the target. Division rival or not.

I also highly doubt the people in KC fight like they do in Philly.

Philly fans will knock you out and whoever else is with you. Your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, your daughter and I'm the same way.

You don't know Eagles fans, then. If you are a fan of the opposing team, you are the target. Division rival or not.

I also highly doubt the people in KC fight like they do in Philly.

Philly fans will knock you out and whoever else is with you. Your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, your daughter and I'm the same way.
    Cant really argue with that, if I remember right Philly use to have a Judge and Jail in the stadium..lol. either way when you go to a enemies stadium its like the Alamo.