Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Hear This EVERY DAY Until The Season Starts

I Have To Hear This EVERY DAY Until The Season Starts

Sports talk radio in Philly saying Eagles are Super Bowl bound.

I actually have to hear this shit every day until the season starts and they find out how overrated Carson Wentz really is.

If the Eagles miss the playoffs this year I'm going to laugh non stop for a month.

Think you're way wrong about Wentz sucking or being overrated. If he can stay healthy he's a baller. Don't think it was a fluke he was on the way to MVP the year the Eagles won it.

Hate the Beagles though. Best friend is an Eagle asshole and we made a bet about 20 years ago. Told him the Birds would never win a SB, and the Raiders would have 4 Lombardis for him to polish before the Eagles had one.

Eagle fluke SB win cost me a C-note.

Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Think you're way wrong about Wentz sucking or being overrated. If he can stay healthy he's a baller. Don't think it was a fluke he was on the way to MVP the year the Eagles won it.

Hate the Beagles though. Best friend is an Eagle asshole and we made a bet about 20 years ago. Told him the Birds would never win a SB, and the Raiders would have 4 Lombardis for him to polish before the Eagles had one.

Eagle fluke SB win cost me a C-note.

Bastards.
    Wentz is way overrated. He's always hurt, never plays a full season, can't throw an accurate deep ball, takes way too many risks and always pays the price with his health.

I'll be shocked if he's still in the league 4 years from now.

The surprise team this year, to me, is going to be Jacksonville because they got Foles.

If they can keep him clean, he can carve a defense to shreds.

Really, Chiefs training camp is 10 minutes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I get angry at just seeing that word.

That's gotta be tough. Having to put up with the Eagle bullshit in Philadelphia must be a picnic compared to having to endure the KC crap.

My sympathies.

That's gotta be tough. Having to put up with the Eagle bullshit in Philadelphia must be a picnic compared to having to endure the KC crap.

My sympathies.
    You ever hear Eagles fans? LOL Arrogant beyond compare. Wentz is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Pederson the greatest coach since Lombardi.

Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Wentz is going to throw for 5,000 yards and be MVP.

Eagles are going to be division champs for the next 10 years.

It's unreal here.

My sympathies.
    Yup everywhere I go is red and yellow, WELCOME CHIEFS!! Blah Blah Blah, they even have Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes look alike contest, its sickening.

Yup everywhere I go is red and yellow, WELCOME CHIEFS!! Blah Blah Blah, they even have Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes look alike contest, its sickening.
    Andy Reid is fat pig disgusting fat fuck who never won shit, can't manage a clock and is the biggest choke ever.

Fuck that fat fuck, fuck the Chiefs, fuck kansas city, fuck their barbeque, fuck their ugly ass beat looking women, fuck Mahomes, fuck Tyreek Hill, fuck that fat pig Andy Fatslob.

LOL Feel sorry for the poor bastard that wins the Andy Reid look alike contest.