Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derek Carr Too Sensitive Bashed NFL Coaches Exec

Bunch of BS if you ask me. If you want to call someone out do it publicaly or shut up. It takes a coward to throw mudd at a guy like DC but doing it hidden behind "league sources"..

Kolton Miller better step his ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    Bunch of BS if you ask me. If you want to call someone out do it publicaly or shut up. It takes a coward to throw mudd at a guy like DC but doing it hidden behind "league sources"..
    Agreed, if your going to call someone a pussy then run and hide then what are you!

This unit needs to help too

I can't say that I disagree with anything that was said in that article.

Carr does appear to be sensitive, needs encouragement, and shrinks when someone shows disappointment in him.

He did throw the ball away on 4th down, did play scared against the Colts, and did fuck up on the throw to Cook.

Carr got this year to bounce back or the Raiders are going to look elsewhere; and before people start pounding on Cable; he had two rookie tackles playing; KO was hurt and also Jackson was missing a few games....there only so much a coach can do if the talent not there...also gotta say that this year offensive line really has no depth; so if someone goes down then I think we can take that 12-4 and turn it into 4-12....I think if the offensive line can stay injurie free then we should not have too much of a problem with the offense....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Carr got this year to bounce back or the Raiders are going to look elsewhere; and before people start pounding on Cable; he had two rookie tackles playing; KO was hurt and also Jackson was missing a few games....there only so much a coach can do if the talent not there...also gotta say that this year offensive line really has no depth; so if someone goes down then I think we can take that 12-4 and turn it into 4-12....I think if the offensive line can stay injurie free then we should not have too much of a problem with the offense....
    No way this team goes 12-4.