Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Not Just On Carr This Year

It's Not Just On Carr This Year

Tom Cable never had an O line that ranked above 25th in passing. Carr was sacked 52 times last year.

Who's fault is that?

The defense was atrocious. Who's fault is that?

What if Carr gets sacked 50 times again this year?

What if the defense is bottom 5 in the league?

This is a big prove it year for Carr don't get me wrong.

But it's tough to say it's ALL on him if nothing else goes right.

Why is Tom Cable still here?

Questions, Questions.

I never fucking understood why Cable or Olson were brought back. Two proven bums.

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    I never fucking understood why Cable or Olson were brought back. Two proven bums.
    Absolute BUMS. Total garbage.

They were brought in because they grudens system so he doesn't have to teach new coaches what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    They were brought in because they grudens system so he doesn't have to teach new coaches what he wants.
    Then maybe someone needs to get Gruden a cup of coffee to wake his ass up so he can see how horrible they both are.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Tom Cable never had an O line that ranked above 25th in passing. Carr was sacked 52 times last year.

Who's fault is that?

The defense was atrocious. Who's fault is that?

What if Carr gets sacked 50 times again this year?

What if the defense is bottom 5 in the league?

This is a big prove it year for Carr don't get me wrong.

But it's tough to say it's ALL on him if nothing else goes right.

Why is Tom Cable still here?

Questions, Questions.
    Because Gruden the Head Coach and because if the HC start firing some of his staff after the first season will look bad on Jon Gruden...I know Gruden fired somebody but that was like the waterboy....

We will be much improved vs last yr,oline will improve big time,cb are now in place for the future,front line is in place for yrs to come also,rb,wr are in place for yrs to come as well

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    We will be much improved vs last yr,oline will improve big time,cb are now in place for the future,front line is in place for yrs to come also,rb,wr are in place for yrs to come as well
    yeah we will be much improved; but alway gotta remember that season ending injuries could kill a team.....hopefully we don't lose anybody to an major injuries, I mean Justin Ellis could go down with a major injurie and that not going to kill the team; but if AB, Hudson or Carr does, then that another matter

Quote Originally Posted by superraider View Post
    yeah we will be much improved; but alway gotta remember that season ending injuries could kill a team.....hopefully we don't lose anybody to an major injuries, i mean justin ellis could go down with a major injurie and that not going to kill the team; but if ab, hudson or carr does, then that another matter
    team also has good depth now as well,nothing you can do if carr or hudson goes down though,if a.b went down we could still manage since a.b has been a good teacher to his team mates over the yrs

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    team also has good depth now as well,nothing you can do if carr or hudson goes down though,if a.b went down we could still manage since a.b has been a good teacher to his team mates over the yrs
    Yeah; just saying every team get hit with injuries in which can kill a team....Thing is; even if we go 4-12, Gruden still got a job....I am looking for the Raiders to go 7-9, 8-8 or even 9-7; but we have to have ref friendly games for the 9-7 to happen...