Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolando McClain wants to make NFL comeback

Rolando McClain wants to make NFL comeback

“Rolando McClain told me he wants to make an NFL comeback.

Hasn't played since 2015 but is still only 29 years old. Has been in contact with the NFLPA and has been going through the process of trying to get reinstated by the NFL.” - @mzenitz

Link: https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...-comeback.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksown View Post
    “Rolando McClain told me he wants to make an NFL comeback.

Hasn't played since 2015 but is still only 29 years old. Has been in contact with the NFLPA and has been going through the process of trying to get reinstated by the NFL.” - @mzenitz

Link: https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...-comeback.html
    Yeah, wish him the best.. No, i dont. Hes a lazy ass scumbag that deserves the worst. Lol @ 30 and trying to get back in league. Hes still high on something that prick. Gives JaFatass a run for his money.

Money is gone, and now its too late...

The Raiders enabled his behavior when they let him lay in the Dolphin game. At the time the Raiders had no structure and no support system. Not giving any excuses to the bad behavior off the field. But a better support system, whatever that may be could have allowed certain players to succeed instead of fail. Giving a 20 year old kid millions of dollars leads to poor decision. Most members on this board could have been suspended for behavior in their 20's, add millions of dollars into that equation. I know I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    The Raiders enabled his behavior when they let him lay in the Dolphin game. At the time the Raiders had no structure and no support system. Not giving any excuses to the bad behavior off the field. But a better support system, whatever that may be could have allowed certain players to succeed instead of fail. Giving a 20 year old kid millions of dollars leads to poor decision. Most members on this board could have been suspended for behavior in their 20's, add millions of dollars into that equation. I know I would have.
    So what was his excuse in Dallas? Well Dallas clearly doesnt have a support system to this day.. Dallas seems to let their players run wild.

If they can; sign him to
    play DE as he got the size
    for that position....well he
    be bigger than 210 lbs Key

First, McClain received a 10-game suspension that he didn't serve. Second, Dallas still owns his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Support system, my ass.

Remember the shit he pulled when he decided to take a week off to supposedly attend his grandmother's funeral ? Dude wasn't at a funeral, he was playing video games and putting a gun to one of his 'homies' head.

There's a huge difference between offering a 'support system' and having to 24/7/365 babysit a lying lazy scumbag like Rolando.

There isn't a 'support system' that can save pukes like Rolando and Jamarcus from themselves.

Dennis 'tits' Allen should have suspended and cut him way before he did.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Support system, my ass.

Remember the shit he pulled when he decided to take a week off to supposedly attend his grandmother's funeral ? Dude wasn't at a funeral, he was playing video games and putting a gun to one of his 'homies' head.

There's a huge difference between offering a 'support system' and having to 24/7/365 babysit a lying lazy scumbag like Rolando.

There isn't a 'support system' that can save pukes like Rolando and Jamarcus from themselves.

Dennis 'tits' Allen should have suspended and cut him way before he did.
    This^^ exactly..Rolando McClain is a straight up bad person..You cant change that, only a fu#k head POS like him can..And he wont...Prolly blew his money in a dice game or sum dumb sh#t like that...To hell with him and others like him that are born with god given ability and cant even be smart enough to stay out of trouble..SMFH
    Fu#k The Rest

Guys...have you ever watch
    “The Wire”....just saying some
    of these player come from
    that environment