Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: *the war zone* politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    'How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?!'
    I'm told the Twatter Dimocraps are now demanding that the coyotes be given free veterinarian care and the right to vote.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Oh No, another innocent black man has been killed in Philadelphia. Lets burn and loot.

Defund the cops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Oh No, another innocent black man has been killed in Philadelphia. Lets burn and loot.

Defund the cops!!
    Oh wait he had a knife....Doesn't matter, should of had a psychologist there.

Biden voters peacefully protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Biden voters peacefully protesting.
    no p2.jpg My local newspaper caught hell for this.

Never been prouder for my fellow Americans then today for what happened in D.C
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    133 million registered voters and 150 million voted.......Hmmmm

Anyone who didn't see this coming need to open their eyes. The American people are tired of being lied to and Cheated.

A Fraud president will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Proud? Americans? Those were domestic terrorists and hope they all spend the next ten years of their life in prison!

But yeah, you should be proud as 8 of the 14 Senators who were going to vote against the electoral votes, backed out after those losers stormed the capital.

And one last thing, Trump did make America great again. He turned red state blue and lost the senate. The republican party is fucked!!! Now we can finally get shit done and clean up his mess
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Kinda like black LIES matter, burning looting and murdering people cuz one lets say Jacob Blake the rapist..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Proud? Americans? Those were domestic terrorists and hope they all spend the next ten years of their life in prison!
    Did you feel like this toward the BLM and Antifa rioters and looters this past year??

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    But yeah, you should be proud as 8 of the 14 Senators who were going to vote against the electoral votes, backed out after those losers stormed the capital.
    weak minded people don't even see that They were never going to agree with Trump but WE WERE HEARD. Thats what matters.
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner