Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: *the war zone* politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Is this what you Trump haters voted for? Embarrassing.

This Administration is a fucking Joke! President Fraud is the most clueless President this country has ever seen.
    How so, please elaborate...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    How so, please elaborate...
    Tell me one thing this Administration has done that you're happy with?

Stopping the pipeline that cost thousands of jobs, maybe you like paying more for gas or just don't drive.

Illegal immigrants can stay in our country even if they have a criminal record. But you don't have to worry about that in Hawaii do you.

Our congress is more worried about impeaching a president(which wont happen) that's not even in office more than taking care of the American people.

Our capitol is surrounded by National guards and a barbed wire fence but we stop building the wall to Mexico.

I could go on and on. The worse part is we have have a Puppet President who cant even read a Teleprompter.

So please, tell me something that you are happy with.
    Trump Won.

The pipeline was temp jobs that benefitted Canada. It doesn't lower or raise our gas prices. Lol.

Hawaii has one of the highest rates of homelessness in the entire country and I believe one of the highest suicide rates too. So Hawaii does have a lot to worry about.

If the president caused a coup then he should face the consequences.

Stimulus is being worked out right now. Announcement is coming soon.

The last president was Russia's and Bannon/Miller's puppet who can't read above a 3rd grade level.

We can go on a lot longer than you but you will continue denying basic facts.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    The pipeline was temp jobs that benefitted Canada. It doesn't lower or raise our gas prices. Lol.

Hawaii has one of the highest rates of homelessness in the entire country and I believe one of the highest suicide rates too. So Hawaii does have a lot to worry about.

If the president caused a coup then he should face the consequences.

Stimulus is being worked out right now. Announcement is coming soon.

The last president was Russia's and Bannon/Miller's puppet who can't read above a 3rd grade level.

We can go on a lot longer than you but you will continue denying basic facts.
    This is CNN
    Trump Won.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post

So please, tell me something that you are happy with.
    I guess the Dims cant answer this.
    Trump Won.

Deflect things you don't like. Typical.

I'm Deflecting! You cant answer the Question?

Trump Won.

Little things that add up. His press secretary does simple things like answering questions with a I don't know answer when she doesn't know answers immediately and will get back to them when she does have an answer. The WH press secretary is no longer a professional liar like we've seen for the last 4 years.

Started taking the pandemic seriously reinstating Dr. Fauci. Rejoined WHO, thankfully. Started forcing the issue of covid relief if the Republicans refuse to play ball. Started racial equality initiatives as it's long overdue that this country takes its racist history seriously and attempts to recover from it. Getting rid of the racist Muslim travel ban. Rejoining the Paris Agreement to combat climate change. Repealed the restrictive transgender ban on those serving in the military. Got rid of funding the stupid ass wall that didn't stop illegal immigrants from coming here anyway.

Canceled the Keystone XL pipeline, thankfully. That Keystone Pipeline just spewed 318,000 gallons of tar sand crude oil polluting the US back in November 2019. I guess you hate the environment and since you don't care about the Keystone Pipeline polluting American soil then you must hate America.

Lol, a press sectary whos favorite words are I don't know. Ill circle back to that. unreal.

W.H.O, Ran by China.

Covid Relief could have been done a long time ago but the Dims want money to bail out poorly ran blue states. and now they will get it. I wonder where the money will go and how long until they ask for more.

I guess you like seeing Americans losing their jobs. The pipeline held thousands of them and now gone all they way to Arkansas.

Stop watching fake news CNN/MSNBC and get a mind of your own.
    Trump Won.

The White house is considering a travel ban of Florida, yet we can let Mexicans come in as they please.

As I said, this administration is a fucking joke.
    Trump Won.