Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: *the war zone* politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Jamaicans aren't "Black"

They are West Indians or Caribbean

I have many Jamaican Friends and they despise being called black or African American
    This is actually true, the part about Jamaican people not viewing themselves as “black.” The lunacy of it all becomes clear by realizing the myth of race to begin with. There’s only one race and so called “white” Europeans created the myth as justification of their “white supremacy” agenda behind a religious banner.

Jamaicans are viewed as black in America, whether they like or not.

The only difference between the West Indian nations and black Americans is the sovereignty and culture of their nation(s). Many of those stories of sovereignty from European colonial powers are terrible human and economic atrocities.

Jamaicans are African, black Americans are African. Their African history and descent were stolen from most of them. It’s the same story.

Who gaf about Biden vs Trump racism? They’re both rich and most people on this site cannot relate to their lifestyle. Trump is out, Biden is in with a Democratic Congress. It is no secret that the black American vote had significant impact on putting Democrats in the White House and a democratic majority in the Senate. The politicians need to be held accountable now like any other time. Trump catered to a base that lost. What’s the point in arguing about the details? Move on or keep praying about the end of the world and the liberal agenda.

Racism is a human problem that the inventors of it need to fix. It should start by acknowledgment, but we can’t even get past acknowledgment together. What a disgrace.

Jamaicans are definitely black because the vast majority of them have African ancestry. They can claim whatever they want to claim about their ethnicities. Nobody said anything about African American - that's not even a thing. Black people born in America aren't Africa American - they're black. Africans who come to America to become citizens are African American. Like me, white guy born in America - I'm not German American, ffs. I'm white.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    They’re both rich and most people on this site cannot relate to their lifestyle.
    I bet mstrbass2000 will argue otherwise with a bullshit made up stock story
    Last edited by RF4L; 01-22-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

Thats not Racism. Thats Discrimination. 2 totally different things.

Just like you can be prejudice and not racist.

Nice attempt at spin. Valiant effort but ultimately a failing stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post

Can a Dimocrat please explain to me why we are shutting down the pipeline that supports thousands of jobs!

Or why we cant deport illegal aliens? Mean while Antifa is still destroying Portland, Seattle and Denver.

President Fraud is off to a great start.

I'm pretty sure the old Fraud doesn't even know what the hell he is signing.

And just look at the thousands coming to our border. Good job President Fraud.

In 48 hours Biden has done much to destroy this country with his ridiculous moves. As it has been said, 40 years in government and you could count on Biden to always make the wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    In 48 hours Biden has done much to destroy this country with his ridiculous moves. As it has been said, 40 years in government and you could count on Biden to always make the wrong choice.
    They will never admit it, But I bet his supporters are saying, What the Fuck did we do!

And if President Trump did this shit, The Media would be going bat shit crazy.
    Last edited by Raideriam; 01-22-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    hypocrisy

hy·poc·ri·sy
    /həˈpäkrəsē/

noun
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

25 thousand guardsman at the Capital, Please can someone tell me what they are protecting?

Hey Nancy they are not your Pawns.

Fucking Idiots,

Come on President Fraud....Can we stop Antifa?
    Last edited by Raideriam; 01-23-2021 at 03:36 PM.
    hypocrisy

hy·poc·ri·sy
    /həˈpäkrəsē/

noun
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

Welcome to Globalization.

America Last.

Shut down the Pipeline, Peter butuche says get another job,,
    Last edited by Raideriam; 01-23-2021 at 04:13 PM.
    hypocrisy

hy·poc·ri·sy
    /həˈpäkrəsē/

noun