•% of 2019 Team Cash Spending: 0.00%
    •2019 Cash to Cap Ratio: 0.00
    •Total Contract Value: $11,933,394
    •Annual Contract Value: $2,983,349
    •Position Ranking: 24/196 at RB
    •Fully Guaranteed Money: $0

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    so much for the media bs speculation about a hold out
    Nick Bosa is the guy to watch for a holdout. He could follow his' brothers footsteps and miss training camp and the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Nick Bosa is the guy to watch for a holdout. He could follow his' brothers footsteps and miss training camp and the preseason.
    yeah,brother has the blue print for it

He got the 4th year fully guaranteed. I hope it doesnt change anything but good for him, extra security. Also happy the team didnt take a bid stand against that... I think it would have been a cheap move and sent a bad message to the draft class. You want these guys to be fully commited to turning things around, not thinking the Raiders are just another business that doesnt care about them.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    He got the 4th year fully guaranteed. I hope it doesnt change anything but good for him, extra security. Also happy the team didnt take a bid stand against that... I think it would have been a cheap move and sent a bad message to the draft class. You want these guys to be fully commited to turning things around, not thinking the Raiders are just another business that doesnt care about them.
    Agreed, this is your first round pick, someone who Gruden is pumping up as an every down back.