Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow wtf! Illegal mexicans building raiders stadium?!

Wow wtf! Illegal mexicans building raiders stadium?!

And they're speaking Spanish on the job!

https://youtu.be/Ypgwc1TqDZU

People speaking Spanish in a city named in the Spanish language? News at 11!

Yeah must be illegal since they are not speaking english...
    Dos + dos = nunca

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    People speaking Spanish in a city named in the Spanish language? News at 11!
    He must go ape shit when the recording says hit 2 for Spanish. What a jerk to assume everyone who speaks Spanish is illegal. If he followed baseball he would be very unhappy.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 07-10-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    He must go ape shit when the recording says hit 2 for Spanish. What a jerk to assume everyone who speaks Spanish is illegal. If he followed baseball he would be very unhappy.
    What recording?

Wow, ignorance and prejudice taken to new heights on this board. Why am I not surprised? Adios Raiderfans.net

i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or you're actually upset lol

economy is kicking butt,lots of work in construction these days,my portfolio has basically been on fire and tripled so far playing biostocks,mj stocks and tech,dividends are fat too with increases all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or you're actually upset lol
    LOL Neither. I'm not trolling or upset. Pretty surprised though that a stadium that costs that much is using unskilled and possibly illegal laborers.

Also, none of them speak English?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    LOL Neither. I'm not trolling or upset. Pretty surprised though that a stadium that costs that much is using unskilled and possibly illegal laborers.

Also, none of them speak English?
    you think thats bad,just look at the cost of the rams new stadium which started at 1.8 billion but quickly increased to 3 billion and now est to cost 4.5 billion
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 07-11-2019 at 03:48 AM.