Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow wtf! Illegal mexicans building raiders stadium?!

Not what I meant. I meant your accusations against Trump. Your assertion that he's an actual pedophile because he knew one.

You know, like your heroes Bill and Hill.
    Last edited by PhillyRaider; 07-20-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Where is the proof of Bill and Hill?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

"Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory."

Whoopsy

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I graduated from Penn State for undergrad and Bellevue University for my Master's.

What year of elementary school did you drop out, Sparky?
    omg, i just spit beer all over my table... fucking hilarious bro.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    omg, i just spit beer all over my table... fucking hilarious bro.
    Lmfao, thanks! Gotta keep it entertaining in here.

Lmfao, thanks! Gotta keep it entertaining in here.
    I wish we could keep it RAIDERS topics.

Where is the proof of Bill and Hill?
    Lost in the deleted emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I wish we could keep it RAIDERS topics.
    Sorry, bro. The NY Giants have dug up Jimmy Hoffa's body at the old Meadowlands and are transporting his corpse to be buried at the new Vegas Raiders stadium. The illegals building the stadium are being told if they keep quiet about this then they will be granted US citizenship Week 1 when the stadium has its grand opening.

Once again, you are completely incorrect. It was their money. Give it back to them. That simple.

Also, the #1 world sponsor of terrorism is Saudi Arabia. Almost all 9/11 hijackers were trained in Saudi Arabia and/or from there. Trump is best friends with the Saudis now because he's trying to get his businesses there since they allow exploitation of their citizens.

Speaking of college transcripts - let's see Trump's. The guy reads at a 3rd grade level. How did he make it through Wharton without his daddy making donations to the relevant people?
    this is ridicules its like saying,give the nazis money and hope for the best,guess what the iranians turned around and used the 150 billion +1.7 billion in cash to start 2 new fronts of terrorism in syria and africa...thanks once again to obama the step father to terrorism