Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow wtf! Illegal mexicans building raiders stadium?!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Because Zionists, Evangelicals, and Wahabis are liberals right? Look no further than the banking industry .. there's your source for everything (banks directly or indirectly run the media, military industrial complex, insurance companies, oil/gas etc). Too many clueless (usually trolls, underpaid due to a simple lack of work ethic, wasting time doing fu*k all in life rather than actually equipping themselves to get paid) people muddying the waters talking about Liberals/Conservatives/Trump/MAGA yada yada yada .. right where "they" want us.
    Who are 'they' ?

The evil bankers ?

You have a bank account ?

Own stock ?

Have a mortgage ?

Have malpractice insurance ?

You're just another fucking lemming.

What ? You think if it wasn't for the bankers, there'd be no strife in the world ? We'd all sit around a campfire and sing kumbaya ? No war ? No poverty ?

Tell you what, we'll get rid of all the bankers and the world will be a better place.

Wait a minute....before we do that we might want to have a different financial system in place.

What do you suggest, Doc ?

A barter system ?

Pay no attention to elitist liberal quacks living in the People's Republic of California, because they don't know shit.

MAGA...KAG !

Man this forum is going to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    No, that's actually factually incorrect. It's the other way around. The media is owned by banks, the media doesn't own the banks. The same way most people don't own their home, the bank owns their home (mortgage). Therefore, it's the banks who deal the cards, and if you haven't figured that out, then you're probably way behind the 8-ball. Moreover, >5% of our GDP is directly related to "defense" spending, our budget is steadily creeping towards $1 trillion .. corporate media GDP doesn't come anywhere near that, it's not even close.

What I will say however, is that the media does have a massive (not even measurable) influence on all of the above, constantly chomping at the bit to go to war, to create/instigate tension between the masses. The banks/bankers created this cunning/corrupt system, it's always been this way since the beginning of time. The ones who control the supply of money, hold all the cards my friend. If you think they give a damn about who is "conservative" and who is "liberal", think twice. Their entire objective is to divide and conquer, and the division on this board and in this country is growing wider and wider just as the system wants it to.
    the bank is just a receptacle for the common folks to deposit their money and it is controlled by the federal reserve which isn't even a part of the u.s gubbermint,every western nation has a federal reserve and those federal reserves are controlled by the elite/bilderberg/illuminati which also controls the national media/entertainment/music/fashion,the most powerful and corrupt are the influence peddlers,they whisper,influence the powerful politicos to start wars,the military industrial complex is just a tool for these elite

who has the influence to divide in this country,its public education which indoctrinates our kids,its national media which whispers daily to the people on tv,radio,new papers and its entertainment/music,fashion that slowly thru sub conscience influence brain washes us !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the bank is just a receptacle for the common folks to deposit their money and it is controlled by the federal reserve which isn't even a part of the u.s gubbermint,every western nation has a federal reserve and those federal reserves are controlled by the elite/bilderberg/illuminati which also controls the national media/entertainment/music/fashion,the most powerful and corrupt are the influence peddlers,they whisper,influence the powerful politicos to start wars,the military industrial complex is just a tool for these elite

who has the influence to divide in this country,its public education which indoctrinates our kids,its national media which whispers daily to the people on tv,radio,new papers and its entertainment/music,fashion that slowly thru sub conscience influence brain washes us !!!
    So the Bilderberg illuminati control everything ? From fashion, to music, to education. We're all just hapless brainwashed pawns !

If they control football, I hope they're Raider fans.

Ill be looking for a job soon And there are so may I don't know what to even apply for.

Thank you President Trump.

Job creation rate is much slower under Trump's term than the run Obama ended on. Most investors are now preparing for a disastrous recession due to the recent tariffs. Highest deficit in history. So much winning.

Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    Man this forum is going to shit.
    Yep, this is why I just lurk and read here occasionally.

Sad that BK or any mods are letting this go on.

The dude is just a moron. We just need to stop feeding him. He is obviously a racist. He assumes anyone who does not agree with him is a liberal. He assumes if you speak Spanish you are an illegal....And if you are a minority you are obviously unskilled.

He is a typical Trump supporter. The type that vote against their best interests. They 100% believe everything Rush and Hannity tell them. They do not look into anything. They just keep spouting their bullshit until they believe it to be the truth.

Most of the people I know just care about other humans and their well being....But i guess that makes us all liberal snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Raider View Post
    The dude is just a moron. We just need to stop feeding him. He is obviously a racist. He assumes anyone who does not agree with him is a liberal. He assumes if you speak Spanish you are an illegal....And if you are a minority you are obviously unskilled.

He is a typical Trump supporter. The type that vote against their best interests. They 100% believe everything Rush and Hannity tell them. They do not look into anything. They just keep spouting their bullshit until they believe it to be the truth.

Most of the people I know just care about other humans and their well being....But i guess that makes us all liberal snowflakes.
    I'm a moron? No. You're the moron and a bitch as well. Stone pussy. I'm a racist? You can label me because you know me so well, right?

It's not my fault you can't figure things out for yourself. Most liberals can't. Mexican laborers on a construction site. They are clearly working.

Speaking nothing but spanish. Chances they are educated/skilled? Almost zero.

You're brainwashed. Typical Liberal idiot. Crying racism when you lose the argument. It's old, tired, and defeated.

Democrat party is nothing but lies, confusion, anti-American, destructive policies.

Question: Why do you live in one of the most conservative states in the country, Montana?

Why don't you go where other liberals like yourself live? Say Chicago, Houston, Baltimore?

Why choose to live in a place where everyone disagrees with your distorted views?

You're such a hypocrite. Another liberal trait they all have in common.