Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow wtf! Illegal mexicans building raiders stadium?!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    You've stopped making sense now and are barely writing legible statements. The recession was bad for the country and took many years to recover. Obama did fine handling it and, yes, he took on a shit ton of debt to do it - even gave out that corporate welfare that you guys love so much but you hate welfare for the common man. The economy is strong right now therefore Trump should be using his smart business sense to cut our debt. Why can't he do it? You've yet to even say one intelligent response to the debt crisis the country currently has but we all know why. He was supposed to drain the swamp too and the only thing that keeps swirling are his own hired cronies in the WH. Lmfao.

The GDP and the job growth rate are both currently slower than Obama's last couple of years. So what is Agolf Twitler actually doing? He doesn't read any intelligence given to him for his day to day job yet he has time to watch Fox and Friends for hours every day.
    your just spewing shit now,under obama we avg 1.6 gdp,blacks suffered under obama with horrible unemployment numbers,same for hispanics,women,manufacturing was dying a slow death under obama stupid trade deals (negative for 8 yrs) obama went after whole industries forcing many of em to move their operations to mexico or india,then he did his cash for clunkers,obama free phone shit and his green initiative which basically paid back his liberal cronies and guess what almost 95% of those companies went under with the u.s guaranteeing those damn loans and lets not forget how he divided the country on day one of his presidency by going after a police officer and taking a black professors side (beer summit),that was followed with taking the muslims side over israel in every thing,dude even sent a high advisor with sacks of cash to interfere in israel election which is 100% against the law,dude was an imbecile whom bowed down to kings/dictators like a bitch,remember the meeting with the castro regime

The Wall Street Journal has a right center bias. Definitely not liberal at all. Are you really sticking to your made up in your head bias for the WSJ? Very bizarre.

Where did I say anything about supporting big government and where did I say anything about liking Bill or Hillary Clinton? I didn't vote for either of them. I didn't vote for Obama either. This is beyond embarrassing for you.
    the wsj has a liberal editorial board but the daily stuff is in the center

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, Vioraider.

Now, be a good little boy and tell us why the great businessman is not cutting our debts during this strong economy? Why is the GDP growing at a slower rate in this economy that's stronger than any year under Obama? Use your big words, Vio.
    slower rate is bs because in a recovery the initial rates are high coming off of a bottom,then it normalizes once it catches up to the previous top,our economy is expanding now labor partition rates are growing under TRUMP people on welfare and living off of food stamps is at historical lows once more,companies can't find enough employees,blacks,hispanics,women,asians all at historical lows in unemployment because TRUMP cut red tape,cut regulations from the obama era and cut taxes for small businesses

ps TRUMP WAVED THE MAGIC WAND AND BROUGHT BACK 550K MANUFACTURING JOBS !!!

no, i've been talking about the growth rate of the gdp. Do try to keep up.
    the growth rate is bs argument,the full gdp rate of grpwth is what matters,obama avg after 8 yrs as president a paltry 1.6% gdp,pure failure,no president in the history of the united states has failed to get 3% for at least 1 full yr but obama did for 8 yrs !!!

Looks like Philly and his band of misfit racists have taken over this board. Claims that the Raiders stadium is being built by a bunch of illegals with the solid proof of Spanish being spoken which everyone knows means you can't be an American. Philly and his misfit band of racists claim victory in every argument as they pay each other on their racist backs crying "fake news" to anyone who dares challenges them and call anyone who doesn't subscribe to their racist views as a "liberal". I guess my many Republican friends who think Trump is a vile racist would be labeled liberals now too. But look on the bright side, Philly now has found a kindred following here. I guess Philly and his band of misfit racists are here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    your just spewing shit now,under obama we avg 1.6 gdp
    You're wrong and you're rambling about other made up shit now. This is just laughable at this point.

No other president in history had a yearly GDP growth rate under 3% according to you yet Trump has had two, two years in a row. The GDP growth rate for 2017 was 2.2%. The GDP growth rate for 2018 was 2.85%

Obama had better manufacturing job growth rates too. 2011 - added 207k jobs. 2014 - added 208k jobs. Trump 2017 - 196k. Trump 2018 - still looking for these figures.

The yearly deficit is still averaging over $1 trillion under Trump in a strong economy. Why?

The GDP growth rate is worse, the job growth rate is worse, and the deficit growth rate is worse - How can all of these be happening with this businessman president?

You guys are completely clueless.

The Art of the Steal

the wsj has a liberal editorial board but the daily stuff is in the center
    No, they don't. Stop lying. They're right center biased just like Forbes.

this is horseshit and you damn well know it,obama flew a plane with pallets of cash to the amount of 1.7 billion dollar to iran which is 100% against the law without congressional approval and who the hell thinks it wise to release 150 billion in asset to the #1 sponsor of terrorism in the world ...just plain stupid !!!
    Once again, you are completely incorrect. It was their money. Give it back to them. That simple.

Also, the #1 world sponsor of terrorism is Saudi Arabia. Almost all 9/11 hijackers were trained in Saudi Arabia and/or from there. Trump is best friends with the Saudis now because he's trying to get his businesses there since they allow exploitation of their citizens.

Speaking of college transcripts - let's see Trump's. The guy reads at a 3rd grade level. How did he make it through Wharton without his daddy making donations to the relevant people?

Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    Looks like Philly and his band of misfit racists have taken over this board. Claims that the Raiders stadium is being built by a bunch of illegals with the solid proof of Spanish being spoken which everyone knows means you can't be an American. Philly and his misfit band of racists claim victory in every argument as they pay each other on their racist backs crying "fake news" to anyone who dares challenges them and call anyone who doesn't subscribe to their racist views as a "liberal". I guess my many Republican friends who think Trump is a vile racist would be labeled liberals now too. But look on the bright side, Philly now has found a kindred following here. I guess Philly and his band of misfit racists are here to stay.
    I think you're the racist. You're the one who keeps bringing race into your posts for no reason while the only time I ever brought up race is to respond to the idiocy being spread by the ignorant liberals here.

You claimed that I harrassed someone for speaking Spanish. I said to you that you're a liar and to the post the quote.

You never did because there wasn't one. It's typical behavior from a liberal like you to lie and smear someone to advance your sick and evil agenda.

But I guess that's what you have to do when the facts aren't on your side.
    Last edited by PhillyRaider; 07-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Once again, you are completely incorrect. It was their money. Give it back to them. That simple.

Also, the #1 world sponsor of terrorism is Saudi Arabia. Almost all 9/11 hijackers were trained in Saudi Arabia and/or from there. Trump is best friends with the Saudis now because he's trying to get his businesses there since they allow exploitation of their citizens.

Speaking of college transcripts - let's see Trump's. The guy reads at a 3rd grade level. How did he make it through Wharton without his daddy making donations to the relevant people?
    LMAO Trump graduated from the Wharton Business School, the top business school in the world.

Let's see your transcripts and compare LOL.