Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I agree 100%. A lot of people get passionate and say stupid stuff but then calm down and things get back to normal. Philly just is a sick individual who ruins it for everyone else.

Best way to mod is to give time outs. 3 time outs and you are history. Say 1 week, 1 month, 3 months and then history.

If you need a mod I'm willing to help.

PS: I've been on the different forums here since 2004 I believe.
    I think the same bud.. brought this up previously. One infraction shouldnt be a lifetime ban. Multiples, and youre toast.

warning,strong warning,24 hr time out,suspension,ban

Quote Originally Posted by Blanda16 View Post
    BK thanks for the opportunity for feedback. I don't post very often but the person above who is a suggested problem is not what you want on the forum. I have him on ignore but it still pops up in replies for those that don't. This is a great site to follow my beloved Raiders as I have for more than 50 years since the days of the Mad Bomber and John Madden as a line coach. I like rabidraider's thought, get him off and if he is allowed back and repeats then remove him from the site. Here is to a new season where we have a chance to build a team that competes again. I long for the 70's and 80's again!!!
    hey bro,welcome to the board and congrats on 1st post...looking forward to a great 2019 too

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Hey did he come at me or did I start this? Looks like he had my name in his mouth and not the other way around to me.
    Either way, at this point it has to stop. I'll start with a temporary ban then a full ban. I want this site to be a welcoming place for all Raiders fans to come and talk about the team we all support. No BS, no fighting and no disrespect.
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Either way, at this point it has to stop. I'll start with a temporary ban then a full ban. I want this site to be a welcoming place for all Raiders fans to come and talk about the team we all support. No BS, no fighting and no disrespect.
    Thanks Bob, i remember the old board 10 years ago and we had arguments between posters but not to the point slurs are being tossed around...Makes me not wana get on here cuz a thread gets hijacked by sum dickbag..
    Fu#k The Rest

Bob, thanks for providing and administering this great forum. It's a really fine place to get Raider news, discuss and debate aspects of the team and chat with other Raider fans.

Does the debating get heated at times ? Yes.

Are there instances where the name calling and fighting gets out of hand ? Yes.

Speaking for myself, the name calling and fighting is really no big deal. Doesn't really bother me. I understand that other, perhaps most, posters don't feel the same way.

If a poster is constantly fighting with and cursing and disrespecting other members of the forum, I can understand the natural reaction to suspend and/or eventually ban the guilty poster(s).

That being said, I don't want to see Philly or anyone else given a time out or banned.

We're all adults. If a poster gets under your skin or offends you, just don't read him.

Guess what I'm trying to say is I value the freedom of expression this forum offers more than I'm offended by people who might get out of line, even if they frequently go too far with the name calling, fighting, etc.

I can also understand giving a poster a warning to 'cool it' and taking action if the warnings aren't heeded, but for the most part I think the forum is fine as is.

Thanks for all you do, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Bob, thanks for providing and administering this great forum. It's a really fine place to get Raider news, discuss and debate aspects of the team and chat with other Raider fans.

Does the debating get heated at times ? Yes.

Are there instances where the name calling and fighting gets out of hand ? Yes.

Speaking for myself, the name calling and fighting is really no big deal. Doesn't really bother me. I understand that other, perhaps most, posters don't feel the same way.

If a poster is constantly fighting with and cursing and disrespecting other members of the forum, I can understand the natural reaction to suspend and/or eventually ban the guilty poster(s).

That being said, I don't want to see Philly or anyone else given a time out or banned.

We're all adults. If a poster gets under your skin or offends you, just don't read him.

Guess what I'm trying to say is I value the freedom of expression this forum offers more than I'm offended by people who might get out of line, even if they frequently go too far with the name calling, fighting, etc.

I can also understand giving a poster a warning to 'cool it' and taking action if the warnings aren't heeded, but for the most part I think the forum is fine as is.

Thanks for all you do, Bob.

I think mofuckers are being way too sensitive lol. #Raiders

#what would Lyle Alzado say?

Here is my take on all this...

If we're all in a Raider bar enjoying drinks and having a good time..

And certain people in here talked the way they did in person as they did on line... someone is going home with a black eye and some bruises...

Maybe I'm old and see things a different way, but in my experience, a bully gets smacked and put in his place and things settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroraider View Post
    Here is my take on all this...

If we're all in a Raider bar enjoying drinks and having a good time..

And certain people in here talked the way they did in person as they did on line... someone is going home with a black eye and some bruises...

Maybe I'm old and see things a different way, but in my experience, a bully gets smacked and put in his place and things settle down.

Ayeee you make a good point. I canÂ’t stand that shite lol

.. philly takes it too far But who cares.. seriously.. some guy on the internet hurt your feelings? You gonna cry or what? Kinda lame imo
    Last edited by APROVO; 06-28-2019 at 06:06 PM.