Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback...

Feedback...

I have received numerous PMs and emails from members asking for additional moderators. I appreciate the feedback, but instead of posting it privately, I was thinking that we should have an open dialogue on this thread outlining issues, call out the troublemakers and come up with a solution to correct it, collectively as a group.

I purposefully restricted the registration process so all new members have to be manually approved by me to help keep the trolls out.

Please let me know your thoughts and GO RAIDERS!!!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Philly. Raider. That’s it

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaRaider View Post
    Hardly. This site is filled with whiny bitches. You being among them.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Wahhh! He's too rude. Wahhh! He's too controversial. Wahhh! He's a troublemaker.

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    This is a prime example of what needs to stop around here. If you can't be cool with one another, either ignore the member or find another forum.
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

A good idea would be to have a basic set of rules for the forum.
    For example, don't call people names.

Personal attacks are not permitted. Fighting back against a personal attack with a personal attack of your own is also not permitted. Post, not the poster (Play the ball, not the man) - If you don't like what a post says, counter the post. Do not attack the poster. Personal comments, such as "you don't know anything about football" or "you obviously don't watch the games", or "you are a whinny little bitch" are considered personal attacks, and thus fall under the "looking for a fight" rule. If you are using the word "you", there's a good chance you're engaging in a personal attack. If someone attacks you or makes an offensive comment, don't quote it and don't attack back. Report it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaRaider View Post
    I agree 100%. A lot of people get passionate and say stupid stuff but then calm down and things get back to normal. Philly just is a sick individual who ruins it for everyone else.

Best way to mod is to give time outs. 3 time outs and you are history. Say 1 week, 1 month, 3 months and then history.

If you need a mod I'm willing to help.

PS: I've been on the different forums here since 2004 I believe.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 06-28-2019 at 11:59 AM.

BK thanks for the opportunity for feedback. I don't post very often but the person above who is a suggested problem is not what you want on the forum. I have him on ignore but it still pops up in replies for those that don't. This is a great site to follow my beloved Raiders as I have for more than 50 years since the days of the Mad Bomber and John Madden as a line coach. I like rabidraider's thought, get him off and if he is allowed back and repeats then remove him from the site. Here is to a new season where we have a chance to build a team that competes again. I long for the 70's and 80's again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    This is a prime example of what needs to stop around here. If you can't be cool with one another, either ignore the member or find another forum.
    Hey did he come at me or did I start this? Looks like he had my name in his mouth and not the other way around to me.