Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I do not want to see this site closed as it a good site without the ads and massive pictures all over the place...
    Yep. Don't see why people get so upset over some of the fighting and cursing that goes on. Really not that big of a deal IMO.

Good site to get info and talk Raiders. Sure Bob has better things to do than police this place.

Can't wait for training camp and the upcoming season. Sure there will be lots of interesting discussions and debates when things pick up in a few weeks.

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I know you can ban people;
    But how do you stop them
    getting another email and
    coming back as another person...
    Seen it done a few forums
    in the past; as all bob ask
    is your email address; so how
    do stop that person coming
    back again
    Simple. I ran a very high traffic website from the late 90's to the early 2000's. You get all kinds of information from the traffic like IP#'s. They were fairly unique even back then. You can set up IP filters. My site cost about $9000/mo.to run. But it was bringing in $30 grand a month.
    Websites are cheap. This one is only text. Not like it's home depot.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Simple. I ran a very high traffic website from the late 90's to the early 2000's. You get all kinds of information from the traffic like IP#'s. They were fairly unique even back then. You can set up IP filters. My site cost about $9000/mo.to run. But it was bringing in $30 grand a month.
    Websites are cheap. This one is only text. Not like it's home depot.
    Ok, I never ran a website so
    really do not know that much
    about it