Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The injury

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    The one player that got injured that could've had an outstanding career. Bo Jackson is mine and I'm just trying to see if he is a clean sweep on this board. Anybody out there have anybody else? I think we had 2 more SB in us had he not got hurt.
    Bo Jackson would have been awesome if he just chose one career; that hip injury was a killer; we never really got a chance to see what he could have done if he continue playing in the NFL without that injurie....

Hes nowhere near Bo Jackson's level but I always wonder what woulda happen if Jason Campbell never got injured. Raiders were 7-4 under Hue Jackson before Campbell went down n the trade for Carson Palmer happen

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Hes nowhere near Bo Jackson's level but I always wonder what woulda happen if Jason Campbell never got injured. Raiders were 7-4 under Hue Jackson before Campbell went down n the trade for Carson Palmer happen
    We would of made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Fantasy and reality are two different things. Fantasy is believing that Bo Jackson was going to be the greatest player to ever live and that the Raiders were going to win countless super bowl with him. Reality is that he was a good football player, but the Raiders were very diffident in two major area or a football team, the quarterback the the head coach. Would Bo Jackson of scored 7 touchdowns against the Bills to beat them....No. Fantasy believes they would have...reality he wouldn't of done much to make that game competitive.
    I think "diffident" is a great word to explain how amazing you are. Keep it up. Youre one of a kind bud.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    51-3? a turnover here or there. Anything short of 10 turnover would of been a loss. Who was stopping them from scoring 51 points? Bo Jackson would not have done anything to change the outcome of that game. The Raiders were outclassed and out coached. They were not prepared because Art Shell was an idiot and terrible coach. The defense had no answer for the run and gun.
    I was referring to future years

If Bo would have stayed healthy and focused on football he would have been the greatest running back of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    I was referring to future years
    Bo was thinking about retiring after the season. He's said so on a few occasions. So the future years would be exactly the same as they were.

Bo Jackson is number one for me, but second would be Stacey Toran.