Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Haven't draft picks signed

Why Haven't draft picks signed

The Raiders have failed to sign Ferrell, Jacobs, Abrams and Mullen. Usually top 5 picks are more difficult with contract language. I don't get why the other three have not signed yet. Is it money issues after the amount of money spent of free agency? And are any of them going to be in a holdout situation. Anyone have any insight.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    the raiders have failed to sign ferrell, jacobs, abrams and mullen. Usually top 5 picks are more difficult with contract language. I don't get why the other three have not signed yet. Is it money issues after the amount of money spent of free agency? And are any of them going to be in a holdout situation. Anyone have any insight.
    with the rookie scale in place its not about amount of money,more about language and bonus money (signing/roster)

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    with the rookie scale in place its not about amount of money,more about language and bonus money (signing/roster)
    I was talking more about the Mark Davis money issues.

That has been shown to be a false narrative many times.

More Mark Davis not having money tin foil. This is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    More Mark Davis not having money tin foil. This is pathetic.
    STFU. Scumbag. Did you not read my earlier post you piece of shit? I said do not comment on a post I started or reply to any comment I make. Yet you still comment like a fucking jerk off

Consider it raising awareness in case anybody actually reads through your threads

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Consider it raising awareness in case anybody actually reads through your threads

Keep it up jerk off.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    The Raiders have failed to sign Ferrell, Jacobs, Abrams and Mullen. Usually top 5 picks are more difficult with contract language. I don't get why the other three have not signed yet. Is it money issues after the amount of money spent of free agency? And are any of them going to be in a holdout situation. Anyone have any insight.
    Of the 4 you've mentioned, Ferrell, Abrams and Mullen have signed. You can officially drop "the sky is falling" routine! BTW, we're still a month away from training camp!

Jacobs will get done shortly,might even be done already but hasn't been announced yet