Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: OK, How about this.... we can easily self moderate this forum.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    dude, give it a rest. you obviously haven't seen the attacks and the vulgar comments. constantly in many threads saying he would kick someones ass, calling people Faggots over and over, and many other unappropriate name calling.. It has nothing to do with people disagreeing with someones opinion, its straight up hate and attacks. So before you open your fucking mouth, why don't you read what we are talking about.
    Thank You!! Was going to say the same thing myself!! Dude ain't got a clue

  2. #12
    Member Jimi18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jacksonville Florida
    Posts
    44
    Do they even have mods here? I usually get my info on Facebook
    RN4L
    F* DA BRONCOS

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    dude, give it a rest. you obviously haven't seen the attacks and the vulgar comments. constantly in many threads saying he would kick someones ass, calling people Faggots over and over, and many other unappropriate name calling.. It has nothing to do with people disagreeing with someones opinion, its straight up hate and attacks. So before you open your fucking mouth, why don't you read what we are talking about.
    Get the fuck out with your bullshit. Did someone call you a faggot because I was the first one called that on here and I didn't bitch about it or call for anyone being banned. I handled it myself.

    All these little fucking bitches on this site. It's amazing. Liberals got this country fucked up a million ways and overly emotional bitches who are supposed to be grown men is one of them.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Philly has been on my ignore list but I see his posts when people quote him. I never respond to him when he quotes me and does his attention getting crap.
    I finally took LaRaider2010's advice and ignored Philly. You are correct about seeing posts when others quote him, but I don't have to see the bulk of his garbage when scanning threads.

  5. #15
    Quit being pussy cucks and let people say what they want....until the libtards change the first amendment I’ll say whatever I want and encourage everyone else to do the same. Liberals are beta at heart so they use sneaky tactics and popular societal group think to try and win debates, they basically try to dominate like a female would.

  6. #16
    The alpha is upset about liberals and popular societal group think on a *checks notes* Raiders message board where 20 people actively post lmfao

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    The alpha is upset about liberals and popular societal group think on a *checks notes* Raiders message board where 20 people actively post lmfao
    Don’t be mad at me because you can’t talk to women so now you’re entertaining the idea of homosexuality....it must suck being an atheist

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Quit being pussy cucks and let people say what they want....until the libtards change the first amendment I’ll say whatever I want and encourage everyone else to do the same. Liberals are beta at heart so they use sneaky tactics and popular societal group think to try and win debates, they basically try to dominate like a female would.
    People can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •