Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Key Had shoulder surgery

Key Had shoulder surgery

Not easy to lift weights and gain weight if you are recovering from shoulder surgery. And he played through a shoulder injury all year.

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/statu...81068914712576

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Bust
    u
    s
    t
    Spelling Bee GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    Spelling Bee GOAT
    Better than the kinds of goat you're used to I'm sure.

Key's at 260, 245 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Better than the kinds of goat you're used to I'm sure.
    Is this real? This can't be how you really are in your daily interactions with people?

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    Is this real? This can't be how you really are in your daily interactions with people?
    You're right. In real life I'm way worse and far more shocking. I tone myself down in here.

Hey scumbag get the fuck out. You know who you are. The piece of chicken shit, that bangs little boys. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out. I didn't ask you to comment or be part of an adult conversation. So go back to touching little boys

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Key's at 260, 245 2 months ago.
    Key wins the job hands down and get between 8-10 sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Hey scumbag get the fuck out. You know who you are. The piece of chicken shit, that bangs little boys. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out. I didn't ask you to comment or be part of an adult conversation. So go back to touching little boys
    Make me pussy. You're a fucking faggot. I sent you 6 PMs challenging you, you never responded to one you fucking bitch.

You're a pussy who acts like a tough guy on the internet. I'm a tough guy in real life you faggot.