Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clelin Ferrell Tore His ACL

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Shut up you jealous dickhead. I'll donate $20 for your Vaginoplasty bitch.

Raiders did due diligence. I mean everyone drafts damaged goods. Look at Montez Sweat. He didn't have anything wrong at all and he dropped like a ton of bricks in the draft.

Nothing wrong with a bonafide ACL tear though. All good here. We can take this damaged bust at 4 because we did due diligence.

FOH
    bro, why do you always give yourself a bad look... You always react and never respond. you only have the ability to react with name calling and personal attacks. This always show immaturity and lack intelligence.

There is a huge difference between reacting and responding. A reaction is typically quick, without much thought, tense and aggressive. A response is thought out, calm and non-threatening. A reaction typically provokes more reactions, perpetuating a long line of hatefulness with nothing accomplished. lack of intelligence shines bright when you only have the ability to react with name calling and attacks.

In life, intelligence will just disregard you as you are a waste of time and bring nothing to the table. you can do better, give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    bro, why do you always give yourself a bad look... You always react and never respond. you only have the ability to react with name calling and personal attacks. This always show immaturity and lack intelligence.

There is a huge difference between reacting and responding. A reaction is typically quick, without much thought, tense and aggressive. A response is thought out, calm and non-threatening. A reaction typically provokes more reactions, perpetuating a long line of hatefulness with nothing accomplished. lack of intelligence shines bright when you only have the ability to react with name calling and attacks.

In life, intelligence will just disregard you as you are a waste of time and bring nothing to the table. you can do better, give it a shot.
    STOP. I don't want Philly to soften up, his rude and crude responses are exactly what this site needs, he's the newer and ruder version of Hitman, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by BoJacksonRules View Post
    STOP. I don't want Philly to soften up, his rude and crude responses are exactly what this site needs, he's the newer and ruder version of Hitman, I love it!
    What are you talking about, Hitman is nothing like Philly, hitman has well thought out statements and discussions and is intelligent. Philly lacks intelligence and is only able to use personal attacks to express his difference in thought or opinion.

What are you talking about, Hitman is nothing like Philly, hitman has well thought out statements and discussions and is intelligent. Philly lacks intelligence and is only able to use personal attacks to express his difference in thought or opinion.

He dosen't even understand the concept that ACLs heal...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    He dosen't even understand the concept that ACLs heal...
    Like it was already stated, the injury from high school had absolutely no effect on his' college career.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Like it was already stated, the injury from high school had absolutely no effect on his' college career.
    Add the fact the Tom Brady, Adrien Peterson and Gronk all had ACL and MCL injuries and had great careers.

What the fuck are you talking about? I started this thread. So how am I reacting? To who am I reacting to? Myself?

I responded to a personal attack with one. You said nothing to him about it. Hypocrite.

You're another one who can go fuck yourself.

i think its time to put a chill on this before it goes nuclear guys

VIORAIDER: Karl Joseph was drafted in the midst of a knee rehabilitation, and the OP said in the Joseph trade thread that he would be A pro bowler this year. I donít remember him saying anything about damaged goods.
    ======================================

PHILLY: "Was I here when we drafted him? No. So pointless post."
    =============================================

Not pointless at all. It's right on the money.

Does it matter if you were here when Joseph was drafted ?

You're on record saying KJ will make the probowl this year. But how can that be ? After all, KJ is damaged goods, just like Ferrell. Somehow KJ is going to make the pro-bowl after suffering a torn ACL, but Ferrell is going to bustville bcz he had a torn ACL in high school.

Vioraider nailed your dumbass.