Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: Clelin Ferrell Tore His ACL

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams View Post
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Clelin is a better football player than Montez Sweat. PhillyRaider didn’t even know who Montez Sweat was until he ran the 40 at the combine. Put your DHB jersey back on and stop spreading fake news.
    When did you say this? It sure wasn't pre-draft because no one on this board really mentioned Ferrell. Also, what do you base your opinion on? Ferrell had a bunch of all stars on his line and Sweat still had more sacks.
    Last edited by PhillyRaider; 06-11-2019 at 03:58 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    So who made it up?

    He tore his ACL in high school. Fact.

    https://247sports.com/college/virgin...-ACL-30560190/

    Here you go jackass.
    Yeah and please list off ALL the other injuries 2019 draft picks had (all 1st round picks) had going back to Pop Warner. Should keep you busy for a bit...

    Really, what is your reason for posting such nonsense the last few days? Im asking seriously.

  3. #23
    I jumped out of my chair. Then I read the details. Then I went to RF Raiders to avoid this place.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by swany65 View Post
    I jumped out of my chair. Then I read the details. Then I went to RF Raiders to avoid this place.
    And now you're back here posting.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah and please list off ALL the other injuries 2019 draft picks had (all 1st round picks) had going back to Pop Warner. Should keep you busy for a bit...

    Really, what is your reason for posting such nonsense the last few days? Im asking seriously.
    Don't need to since they don't have anything to do with us. We drafted a damaged goods bust.

  6. #26
    Misleading headline. You knew what you were doing! Look at me! Look at my fake post!
    Fucking dickhead.
    Trash poster!
    Go back to Twitter with all you’re porn posts freak show!

  7. #27
    Embarrassing thread.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Misleading headline. You knew what you were doing! Look at me! Look at my fake post!
    Fucking dickhead.
    Trash poster!
    Go back to Twitter with all you’re porn posts freak show!
    You're the dickhead. Nothing fake about my post, dickhead. He tore his ACL in high school. We drafted a damaged bust.

    Also, I'm not on Twitter, dickhead so the porn you're looking at on there isn't coming from me.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,060
    Scared me at first! I clicked on the thread thinking WTF!!!!lol!!

  10. #30
    I heard Micheal Jordan once stubbed his toe in 5th grade yet he became the greatest basketball player in the world. Who would have thought it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •