Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Clelin Ferrell Tore His ACL

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Don't blame yourself for not doing your homework. Ferrell's high school injury wasn't widely known. Wasn't discussed much in the media or on this forum. Not your fault that Philly is a dick.
    Shut the fuck up. It wasn't misleading. He tore his ACL in high school and that was the first sentence of the post.

Ain't my fault if some dumb dickhead wants to jump to conclusions before they read.

Philly, you're full of shit. You intentionally left out the words "in high school" from the thread title just to mislead and get people excited.

You're a transparent dick.

Philly, you're full of shit. You intentionally left out the words "in high school" from the thread title just to mislead and get people excited.

You're a transparent dick.
    Rather be a dick than a cocksucker like you.

Misleading means to give the wrong idea or impression.

Show where I mislead?

You can't because I didnt.

You intentionally left out the words 'in high school' from the thread title to mislead people into thinking the injury happened on the first day of minicamp.

You're a punk.

You intentionally left out the words 'in high school' from the thread title to mislead people into thinking the injury happened on the first day of minicamp.

You're a punk.
    Bitch shut the fuck up. Do I have to give you the definition AGAIN?

You that stupid for real?