Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr

Carr ain't never won shit, never did shit. People on this board acting like he's Brady lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Carr ain't never won shit, never did shit. People on this board acting like he's Brady lmfao.
    Best QB sense Gannon & Stabler. Has the potential to be best Raider QB of all All time. Jus needs rings

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Best QB sense Gannon & Stabler. Has the potential to be best Raider QB of all All time. Jus needs rings
    Lots of very good to great Qb's never won a title or had many playoff games.

Philly is just a troll looking to argue and get attention.

Ignore is the way to deal with him.

Um no. He's nowhere near Plunkett.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post

The Eagles had a choice, go with the guy who won the ring or the guy with the measurables....they kicked the guy who won the ring to the curb. We shall see if Wentz it's one of those guys never to win, now that his contract has become an albatross.

I'd have gone with Wentz too. Think the Beagles made the right choice. In my mind Wentz is the better QB. Only question is his durability. He's had injury problems going back to NDS. But he's played very well when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post

Lowkey I like philly. He makes this place interesting lol

Um no. He's nowhere near Plunkett.
    Ok i just checked google Plunket has 2 rings. Stabler with 1. Thats crazy Stabler is in the Hall of fame but Plunket isnt!?? Can any OGs help me out with this?

Was Stabler more dominant or somthing? I dont get it

Ok i just checked google Plunket has 2 rings. Stabler with 1. Thats crazy Stabler is in the Hall of fame but Plunket isnt!?? Can any OGs help me out with this?

Was Stabler more dominant or somthing? I dont get it
    Jim Plunkett was considered largely a disappointment in his career until he came to the Raiders where he was revitalized and won 2 rings.

From a pure talent standpoint, he was as good as any QB I've ever seen. Strong arm, accurate deep ball with touch, could make any throw. Good leader too.

Derek Carr couldn't suck his dick on his best day.

Jim Plunkett was considered largely a disappointment in his career until he came to the Raiders where he was revitalized and won 2 rings.

From a pure talent standpoint, he was as good as any QB I've ever seen. Strong arm, accurate deep ball with touch, could make any throw. Good leader too.

Derek Carr couldn't suck his dick on his best day.
    You watched jim Plunket play as a kid or what? N Derek Carr is alot better than you think. Stop hating