Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr

Derek Carr

Can eat a bag of dicks if he doesn't have a breakout year this year after what this franchise has done for him.

Got him..

Antonio Brown
    Trent Brown
    Tyrell Williams
    Josh Jacobs

Wow. Awesome post. Really inspired thoughts. What the hell should they have done? Stay with the same SHIT players in those positions from last year? I don’t care who the QB is, you try to get them the things they need to succeed. You hate Carr. We all get it. Like it or not, he’s the guy right now, and if he can’t get it done, they’ll bring in the next guy for you to criticize

I bet he has a good year. 2nd year in this system and the o-line has been improved either through player development/learning and/or FA signings. I think Incognito surprises everyone and plays at an All Pro level.

Inspired by what? Cheap whiskey? Lots of people here don't care for Carr much. But the cost of cutting him and the lack of talent in the draft was writing on the wall from day one.
    Besides, I don't think Filly ever posted about Carr's possible replacement. All he wanted in the draft was Oliver and Sweat. And even if the Raiders took both of those, the only other available QB was Drew Lock when they picked. And I agree, that's what some people do. Find something to bitch about in every situation.

Thank god McGloin not on the team, then Carr would be really in trouble....

Bottom line; Carr the best we have got; if the Raiders drafted a QB in the first two rounds, then I be concerned...but the Raiders didn't and they are going with Carr in 2019....

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Inspired by what? Cheap whiskey? Lots of people here don't care for Carr much. But the cost of cutting him and the lack of talent in the draft was writing on the wall from day one.
    Besides, I don't think Filly ever posted about Carr's possible replacement. All he wanted in the draft was Oliver and Sweat. And even if the Raiders took both of those, the only other available QB was Drew Lock when they picked. And I agree, that's what some people do. Find something to bitch about in every situation.
    The “inspired” part, and the “awesome” part are 100% sarcasm. I’m not defending Carr, but sick of seeing people piss all over him constantly. He’s not going anywhere right now. As the genius OP pointed out, the franchise went all in on giving him the things to succeed. I guess the OP is pissed about it. Should’ve not tried to get good players apparently.

Chefs Gruden and Mayock appear to have done a nice job of bringing in some tasty additions to the roster on both sides of the ball.

Now it's up to the players and coaches to cook up a winning season.

DC is probably the most important, although surely not the only ingredient, that will determine if the 2019 season tastes like a shit sandwich or filet mignon.

DC doesn't have to have a Mahome's like MVP season, but he can't shit the bed either if we're going to have a good year.

We need to see DC handle pressure better, use his new and improved weaponry effectively, increase his yards per completion, avoid bonehead picks in the red zone, and for God's sake - don't ground the ball on 4th down.

Of course, it's not all on DC, but it's pretty much a make or break year for him.

The restaurant opens soon. Can't wait to see what's on the menu.

Baffling how ppl talk shit on Carr!!! He Improved EVERY year after his rookie season. Had Todd Downing (not even in the League currently) in 2017 & got sacked 52 times last season with a group of WR3s and 4s...ohhh but he was supposed to play like Drew Brees n Tom Brady...GTFOH with that shit. Carr is a TRUE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK. These Carr haters are fucking STUPID!!!!! & they act like good QBs just grow on trees. SMH!!!

Hater's going to hate. Carr has been solid considering all the stuff mentioned above and I expect him to play well this season. There's no one in this QB draft class or next I'd rather have.

Its insane to me! Just insane! " hey we can draft an unproven rookie" who will most likely fail n play like shit. Odds are stacked against rookie QBs. WE HAVE SEEN CARR PLAY ELITE!. Stop shitting on him