Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Joseph get Traded?

Does Joseph get Traded?

CBS Sports has Carl Joseph listed as a former number 1 pick that can be traded. They suggest Arizona as destination.

Will Joseph be trades? I think so, but I have no idea what he is worth.

Nope. I think the coaches are going to give him this year to prove himself... unless another team offers us a first then he is gone but I dont see that happening.

I have a feeling that the Raiders will keep him around this season. They declined his 5th year option and in 2020 his salary will jump. He's not a Gruden Mayock guy so odds are slim he'll be here in 2020 depending on how well Abram does.
    Not much worth in a trade at this point but knowing the Raiders, any team he goes to he will be much better than he was for the Raiders. Even Arizona. The Raiders have proven time and time again they have ZERO idea on how to use players on defense (or even offense since Gruden came on board).
    I'm guessing they will let him walk after this season.

I think they're hoping they can get him cheaper than the 5th year option if they want to retain him. I don't see them trading him this year. We'll see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    CBS Sports has Carl Joseph listed as a former number 1 pick that can be traded. They suggest Arizona as destination.

Will Joseph be trades? I think so, but I have no idea what he is worth.
    What is Arizona offering?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    What is Arizona offering?
    They just said he would be a good pickup for them. I would rather a player who could improve the roster now as opposed to a draft pick.

let him play lights out,trade him when abrams shows he can play better,get a mid pick for him
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 06-09-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    They just said he would be a good pickup for them. I would rather a player who could improve the roster now as opposed to a draft pick.
    LOL. This is why the media in this country is such a joke. He would be a good pickup but no insight as to what the return would be.

Horrible journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    let him play lights our,trade him when abrams shows he can play better,get a mid pick for him
    They would have to trade him before the deadline. He is an UFA next year since they didn't pick up the 5th year.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I think they're hoping they can get him cheaper than the 5th year option if they want to retain him. I don't see them trading him this year. We'll see how it plays out.
    Agreed, he played well the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully it carries into the season, he's a usable piece in the backfield....now if anyone comes with an offer of a 5th or better, I'd do it.....and accelerate Abram's learning curve. Right now he's a luxury piece to allow Abram to develop into the position.