Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Raiders LB Vontaze Burfict impressing coaches, young players at OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I think the have some audio tape of Hill that is disturbing. I think he's getting suspended for at least a year. If Adrian Peterson got a year for giving his kid a butt whooping. This is worse.
    A butt whooping? You call hitting a 2 year old with a stick across the balls and thighs a butt whooping? You might want to go look at some of the images of that "Butt" whooping.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    But hey if AP got a year for simply giving his kid a spanking, then perhaps you're right, and Hill does get a year. Who knows when it comes to the NFL and their inconsistent ways?
    You're fucking joking right?

Downplaying what AD did to his son that can't grasp the concept of right and wrong at that age as a spanking...? This board never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Downplaying what AD did to his son that can't grasp the concept of right and wrong at that age as a spanking...? This board never ceases to amaze me.
    i have to agree what ad did was savage,a few swats to the hand or butt (small force only)would have been fine but to beat your son full force like that with an instrument absolutely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    A butt whooping? You call hitting a 2 year old with a stick across the balls and thighs a butt whooping? You might want to go look at some of the images of that "Butt" whooping.
    He wasn't two years old. A two year old balls didn't even drop yet. So how did he hit him in the balls? Should AP have given the kid a reward like ice cream for misbehaving.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i have to agree what ad did was savage,a few swats to the hand or butt (small force only)would have been fine but to beat your son full force like that with an instrument absolutely wrong

Doubtful it was full force. If Peterson would of hit the child with full force, most likely he would of broken something. (small force) Why do anything? How about a hand shake, that small force? The reason why these kids are commiting murder, rape and selling drugs is that there is no discipline in the house. Any coincidence that kids are over dosing on drugs at an alarming rate? Why? No discipline enforced at a young age. So when kids have more power then the parents and parents can't discipline children. The children then make the rules and run wild. You have a generation of children that need safe spaces.
    Last edited by psly2124; 06-10-2019 at 06:08 AM.

He was a 4 year old kid who was either not taking turns playing video games or making a mess out in the yard (I forget which right now) and AD decided to beat him with a switch which caused lacerations on his stomach, butt, thighs, and genitals. The fuck you need to beat a 4 year old kid with a stick for to teach a lesson? Spank the kid's butt a few times to do that.

The kicker in this is that the kid was barely ever with AD to begin with. This is when we found out that he has 8-10 kids from multiple random women and he barely spends time with any of them.

AD whipped that boy pretty good. I'd never even heard of a 'switch' before his case went public. I'm thinking a good spanking would have been a better way to discipline the child, rather than using a stick - but it's AD's kid and as he has said, he got the switch discipline as a child and came out pretty well.

Of course, nowaday some people will tell you it's unacceptable to ever spank a child. I think they're nuts.

School days, school days
    Dear old Golden Rule days
    'Reading and 'riting and 'rithmetic
    Taught to the tune of the hick'ry stick

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post

The kicker in this is that the kid was barely ever with AD to begin with. This is when we found out that he has 8-10 kids from multiple random women and he barely spends time with any of them.
    So much pussy, so little time.