Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: OTA Week 3

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    If Ferrell can do that for 5 or more years, that would be an outstanding career.

He can come in at 6 or 7 sacks a year and be solid against the run and have a good career.

But according to Philly there's no way either can happen.

Ferrell is a bust unless he's the best player in the draft.

And we know he's a bust based on one OTA.
    If he only gets 6 or 7 sacks a year he is a complete bust.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    You obviously can't read.

Never said "if any player has a better career than him".

What I said was any defensive player taken after him in the draft. Reading comprehension is a good skill to acquire, you should look into it.

Also, I never back tracked about him needing to be the best defensive player in the draft so where are you getting that I had an old and new standard for him?

Again, look into getting reading comprehension skills. It does a mind good.
    Actually, it would help if you could remember what you said 5 minutes ago.

Since you can't, I'll refresh your failing memory by directly quoting you from this page.

"The only way he gets out of it, is if he turns out to be the best defensive player from this draft."

"If any defensive guy picked after him has a better career than him then the pick was wrong and stupid."

Remember now ?

Going down a rabbit hole again.

Actually, it would help if you could remember what you said 5 minutes ago.

Since you can't, I'll refresh your failing memory by directly quoting you from this page.

"The only way he gets out of it, is if he turns out to be the best defensive player from this draft."

"If any defensive guy picked after him has a better career than him then the pick was wrong and stupid."

Remember now ?
    This proves you're illiterate. You said that I said "any player".

I corrected you by saying that I said "any DEFENSIVE PLAYER".

You just replied back by saying exactly what I corrected you on.

LMFAO

Illiterate fuck.

Goes without saying we're going to compare Ferrell with another defensive player, most likely another DE or lineman.

Also goes without saying we should only compare him to players selected after we picked.

Bustville Dumbass

Goes without saying we're going to compare Ferrell with another defensive player, most likely another DE or lineman.

Also goes without saying we should only compare him to players selected after we picked.

Bustville Dumbass
    What? That's stupid. Suppose he turns out way better than Bosa or Q? We're not supposed to say anything?

Ridiculous.

You basically said he's going to have to get 30 sacks this season in order to not be a bust. You're clearly delusional and emotional over this draft pick.

If Ferrell can do that for 5 or more years, that would be an outstanding career.

He can come in at 6 or 7 sacks a year and be solid against the run and have a good career.

But according to Philly there's no way either can happen.

Ferrell is a bust unless he's the best player in the draft.

And we know he's a bust based on one OTA.
    yr 1 if he does 5 or 6 sacks he doing very good,mack yr 1 only had 4 sacks

Sacks are only part of the DE job....

Like when the Raiders had Nnambi Aso....he never got many interceptions, does that make him a bad corner...no, QB's never threw to his side of the field...

So if Ferrell being double team, means he doing his job

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    If he only gets 6 or 7 sacks a year he is a complete bust.
    That is fine if that's your opinion based on your expectations. Doesn't mean that's what the team has for expectations or all fans for that matter. A single stat like sacks determining bust or success doesn't do it for my expectations, but that's fine, we all have our opinions.