Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: OTA Week 3

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Why can't we be normal? Just once.

Why is it constant stupidity?

Why is it constant dysfunction?
    You know what's stupid and dysfunctional ?

Dismissing Ferrell as a bust after the first OTA.

You might want to pump the brakes on the 'Bustrell' blabbering and see how things play out.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    You know what's stupid and dysfunctional ?

Dismissing Ferrell as a bust after the first OTA.

You might want to pump the brakes on the 'Bustrell' blabbering and see how things play out.
    There's too many factors working against him.

So let's say he gets 10 sacks this year. What happens if Sweat gets 20+?

Or what happens if Ed Oliver is the next Aaron Donald?

In other words, no matter what he does he is always going to get compared to what we COULD have had instead.

The only way he gets out of it, is if he turns out to be the best defensive player from this draft.

In other words, no matter what he does he is always going to get compared to what we COULD have had instead.

The only way he gets out of it, is if he turns out to be the best defensive player from this draft.
    Uhmm, No.

Ferrell doesn't have to be the best defensive player from this draft in order not to be labeled as a bust.

I see you've reduced the number of Sweat sacks from 30 down to 20.

We can make another bet if you like.

Sweat doesnt get 20 sacks.

You want action ?

Uhmm, No.

Ferrell doesn't have to be the best defensive player from this draft in order not to be labeled as a bust.

I see you've reduced the number of Sweat sacks from 30 down to 20.

We can make another bet if you like.

Sweat doesnt get 20 sacks.

You want action ?
    You're wrong. As usual.

He has to be the best player, otherwise it's a wasted pick.

If any defensive guy picked after him has a better career than him then the pick was wrong and stupid.

Right now, he's not even the best of the draft class. Abram, Crosby, and Jacobs are all ahead of him.

i promise you i will never do that,does that help...lol

You're wrong. As usual.

If any defensive guy picked after him has a better career than him then the pick was wrong and stupid.

Right now, he's not even the best of the draft class. Abram, Crosby, and Jacobs are all ahead of him.
    again...this is just wrong,ferrell just needs to be a guy whom can avg 10-12 sacks a yr and be a leader

You're wrong. As usual.

So no bet on Sweat geting 20 sacks ? That's what I thought.

Your first standard for Ferrell not being a bust was that he had to be the best defensive player in the draft.

Your new standard is the 'pick was wrong and stupid' if any player has a better career than him.

You're still wrong on both accounts.

Ferrell can have a good career without being the best player in the draft and the pick wasn't stupid or wrong unless Ferrell turns out to be a complete turd.

According to you, Ferrell is already a bust based on where he was drafted and one OTA.

I'm going to wait a year before I start calling Ferrell or any other pick a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    again...this is just wrong,ferrell just needs to be a guy whom can avg 10-12 sacks a yr and be a leader
    If Ferrell can do that for 5 or more years, that would be an outstanding career.

He can come in at 6 or 7 sacks a year and be solid against the run and have a good career.

But according to Philly there's no way either can happen.

Ferrell is a bust unless he's the best player in the draft.

And we know he's a bust based on one OTA.

So no bet on Sweat geting 20 sacks ? That's what I thought.

Your first standard for Ferrell not being a bust was that he had to be the best defensive player in the draft.

Your new standard is the 'pick was wrong and stupid' if any player has a better career than him.

You're still wrong on both accounts.

Ferrell can have a good career without being the best player in the draft and the pick wasn't stupid or wrong unless Ferrell turns out to be a complete turd.

According to you, Ferrell is already a bust based on where he was drafted and one OTA.

I'm going to wait a year before I start calling Ferrell or any other pick a bust.
    You obviously can't read.

Never said "if any player has a better career than him".

What I said was any defensive player taken after him in the draft. Reading comprehension is a good skill to acquire, you should look into it.

Also, I never back tracked about him needing to be the best defensive player in the draft so where are you getting that I had an old and new standard for him?

Again, look into getting reading comprehension skills. It does a mind good.

I don't need to wait. I've seen enough football through the years to know that if he can't dominate against a putrid O line like this, he isn't shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i promise you i will never do that,does that help...lol
    LOL yes but that's just you. Unfortunately, we got a whole mess of posters on here who won't follow your lead.