Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck the MEDIA right now

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Nonsensical logic and reasoning. Walmart wouldn't exist without this country either going off what you guys say.

Multi billion dollar sports leagues do exist in other countries.
    Huh? What other country loves and spends $$$ on “American Football” like here?

Nobody gives a flying fuck about this sport besides Americans!

Can he play tennis? Golf? Soccer? Basketball? If not, he’s not making big bucks outside of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the n.f.l would not exist without america period,walmart could exist anywhere in the world and thrive because its a huge discount super market/drug store/hardware store.n.f.l football vs futbol worldwide = futbol dominates
    Walmart could only exist in 3rd world countries and the US where you're allowed to exploit your workforce without penalties. Majority of the western world would tax Walmart out of business.

Walmart could only exist in 3rd world countries and the US where you're allowed to exploit your workforce without penalties. Majority of the western world would tax Walmart out of business.
    not true,walmart is doing fine around the world including 3rd world countries,they also get tax breaks from most states,cities,counties where they build

Exactly my point, lol. Waltons and Kroenke are notoriously penny pinchers and had to build up where they can take advantage of tax loopholes.

exactly my point, lol. Waltons and kroenke are notoriously penny pinchers and had to build up where they can take advantage of tax loopholes.
    um way before that, when they began and had great ideas on how to win where ever they built,they succeeded with with genius before states and cities got involved !!!

You think amazon got breaks before they got so dominant or was it the other way around !!!

The media in this country is largely a propaganda tool used by Zionists, the military industrial complex, left wing extremists, and ideologues to further their agenda.

Colin Kaepernick is a complete turd. Make millions in this country then take a knee for it's Anthem.

Fuck him and everyone who thinks like this piece of shit.

Actually, fuck anybody who doesn't understand the Constitution which you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    we hired a guy that believes alex jones and qanon levels of bullshit to solidify a historically awful offensive line. it's easy for the media to take shots.
    if our left guard has a mental breakdown over an 8chan shitposters bollox or infowars latest brainfart it's gonna be us taking it in the arse not children on hillary clinton's supposed sex dungeon on mars.

kaepernick taking a knee, an expression of free speech, seems to have offended a shit-ton of people who claim free speech is under attack. he is a shitty quarterback however, worse than peterman? i dunno. that no team would kick the tyres and even maybe try him at tight end (pryor says receiver) is fishy.
    fuck him, he's made mucho money but fuck the people more who dis him for wanting equality in a country rapidly going down the shitter.
    i see america is copying isis in stripping women's rights away now, noice.
    aw jeez he's one of those eh?
    I hope he keeps his mouth shut about all that crap. Winning can help keep it that way. Also you forgot to mention that the government is purposely turning frogs gay! -Alex Jones

Actually, fuck anybody who doesn't understand the Constitution which you do not.
    I don't know if this is an reference to me but if so, I'll address it.

I understand the Constitution just fine. The problem is, it allows for unethical and immoral practices. A perfect example of this is the case just recently where a judge ruled that Satan worship in the military is covered by the Constitution.

So yes, I understand it but that doesn't mean it's always going to be moral. It's not.

In Kaepernick's case, this asshole made millions playing a game only this country plays and only cared about by the people here.

The fact he takes a knee to the Anthem is utterly disgraceful.

Every liberal in this country can go straight to the eternal fires of Hell because that's exactly where they all belong.

This website is the greatest