Suh to get $10 million deal from Bucs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...orth-up-to-10m

Ndamukong Suh's deal with Bucs worth up to $10M
    Print

By Jeremy Bergman
    Around The NFL Writer
    Published: May 23, 2019 at 04:39 p.m.
    Updated: May 23, 2019 at 04:46 p.m.

The Buccaneers made it official on Thursday: Ndamukong Suh is coming to Tampa Bay.

The team announced it has agreed to terms with the veteran defensive tackle.

Suh signed with the Bucs just three days after Tampa Bay parted ways with longtime defensive tackle Gerald McCoy. Both top-three defensive tackles from the 2010 draft, Suh is seen as an immediate on-field replacement for McCoy, but at a cheaper rate.

The question is will this turn into a political shit show like McCoy?

Have to respect the way Suh operates. He made his $$ with the multi-year contract with the Fins and is seemingly now content to sign 1 year deals with the club of his choice.

Lol wow buisness

up to means his salary is proably 8 million with incentives to reach 10 million,like pro bowl,pct played,sacks ect ect,this sets the bar on mccoy as well,we could easily put out 8 million plus incentives cut jelly

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Have to respect the way Suh operates. He made his $$ with the multi-year contract with the Fins and is seemingly now content to sign 1 year deals with the club of his choice.
    his money will shrink every yr,started last yr at 14 million,now down to 8 million (spec amount) next yr could be 6 million

He probably didn’t sign a 1 year deal by his choice, I’m sure he would have rather signed a guaranteed multi year deal.

He went from a 1 year deal with a Super Bowl contender to a smaller 1 year deal with a last place team.
    ...and now he doesn’t have Aaron Donald next to him.

He’s getting less and less appealing to teams every year.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    up to means his salary is proably 8 million with incentives to reach 10 million,like pro bowl,pct played,sacks ect ect,this sets the bar on mccoy as well,we could easily put out 8 million plus incentives cut jelly
    I read it's $9.25 Mill with $750 g in incentives. Not sure how much is guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    He probably didnít sign a 1 year deal by his choice, Iím sure he would have rather signed a guaranteed multi year deal.

He went from a 1 year deal with a Super Bowl contender to a smaller 1 year deal with a last place team.
    ...and now he doesnít have Aaron Donald next to him.

Heís getting less and less appealing to teams every year.
    You could be right. Maybe I'm overestimating Suh's value.

But I'm still thinking he could have landed a longer deal if he wanted one.

True, he only racked up 4.5 sacks during the season last year, but he was really good in the playoffs and SB.

Plus the guy has been durable as hell. Never misses a game. You know he's coming on Sunday.

Have to think he could've landed at least a 2 year deal but prefers being a one year mercenary for the team of his choice.

You could be right. Maybe I'm overestimating Suh's value.

But I'm still thinking he could have landed a longer deal if he wanted one.

True, he only racked up 4.5 sacks during the season last year, but he was really good in the playoffs and SB.

Plus the guy has been durable as hell. Never misses a game. You know he's coming on Sunday.

Have to think he could've landed at least a 2 year deal but prefers being a one year mercenary for the team of his choice.
    suh played outta position last yr too,rams had him play n/t