Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kolton Miller Fully Healthly Bigger And More Confident

He's tall but doesn't look that much bigger. His upper triceps look bigger which should help in defending pass defense. Still, not that big. 350# would be impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    He's tall but doesn't look that much bigger. His upper triceps look bigger which should help in defending pass defense. Still, not that big. 350# would be impressive.
    at 6'8 the weight distribute better but his upper body and arms sure are a lot bigger,i just hope the added weight doesn't slow him down,kid has quick feet and explosion

350# sounds impressive. Heck, 380 or 400 sounds even more impressive.

Stands to reason that it's harder to push around a 350 lb guy than a 330 lb guy. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way.

Added weight doesn't always correlate with added strength. A 400 lb fat, weak, out of shape, tub of lard that lacks agility and quick feet is easier to toss around and beat than a 300 lb well conditioned, agile athlete with strength.

Hopefully Miller has added strength and is over his knee problems. Saw quite a bit of him getting over powered last year. Also saw a few flashes where he handled some speed rushes pretty well.

Wasn't a very good debut season but I think there's a good chance he's going to develop and be a lot better this year. It's really essential that he does bcz we all know DC doesn't handle pressure too well.

Fully aware of the difference between muscle weight and fat weight. Not saying his new weight won't help him. I just kept hearing how big he got and when I finally saw him, it wasn't what I expected. at 6'8" adding 15 pounds of muscle when you're 23 is not a huge accomplishment.
    I also wonder how much of that is lower body weight. His quickness may have been due to a smaller lower body weight but used right, as in a lot of sports moves, having that extra strength in the legs can help elevate the upper body strength.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Fully aware of the difference between muscle weight and fat weight. Not saying his new weight won't help him. I just kept hearing how big he got and when I finally saw him, it wasn't what I expected. at 6'8" adding 15 pounds of muscle when you're 23 is not a huge accomplishment.
    I also wonder how much of that is lower body weight. His quickness may have been due to a smaller lower body weight but used right, as in a lot of sports moves, having that extra strength in the legs can help elevate the upper body strength.
    It's very difficult to put on good weight. Anyone can sit on a couch and eat 15000 calories and put on 20 pounds. When you are working out everyday it more common to lose weight.